┃ ;019

"Please....L/N-san."

The six other man on the room look at Takemicchi with anger.

"Who are you to ask such a question to L/N-sama!" the same big man shout at him.

"Do you wanna die?! I will be glad to do that!" an average height man with a blonde hair shout.

"Get the hell out of here!" a petite man with brunette hair said. "ARE YOU ASKING FOR DEATH TOO?!!" the another blonde shout.

"We're sorry for that, L/N-sama." another man with a long red hair said, he dragged Takemicchi out of the room along with the five guys leaving the said L/N all alone to her office. They enter the elevator and put the floor just below her office.

Ding....

They got out and enter a room and take a seat.

"What do you want?" the same big man said but now his voice isn't the same shout earlier, it's calm and gentle.

"I just want to know what happened 12 years ago at the meeting of Toman and Saiko."Takemicchi explain, a short red head guy offered him some drink.

The guys infront of Takemicchi seems uneasy about his question. "It's not her fault." the brunette said with a frown.

"She didn't kill him." he added.

"What happened?" Takemicchi ask. The six guys look at him. "It's him.... it's him who killed Mikey. L/N-sama explained it to us." Takemicchi took a hint on the man infront of him saying.

"Is it Kisaki Tetta?" He ask with a furious stare. The black haired man decide to explain at Takemicchi what happened.

"Yeah, during the ramble he stab Mikey from the back, that time L/N-sama was on his back wanting to save him from someone who stab Mikey, after that.....the guy pointed at L/N-sama and blame her for what happened, the Touman guys look furiously at her, and then they charge an attack at her... we tried to stop them by attack them back....." tears formed from the guy eyes and look at Takemicchi with the same seriousness like earlier.

"L/N-sama tried to save him by calling an ambulance.....but he died there, as of I know they share a short conversation back then.... that's the first and last time L/N-sama shed tears, L/N-sama went berserk and break every guys bones back then, she became uncontrollable. She never shed any tears since that day.... that's also the first and last time we saw her with an expression on her face.... she's broken, she never look back at anyone else....she disband the Saiko along with the disband of Toman." he added.

"Disbanded?" Takemicchi mutter which the guys clearly heard.

"Yeah, after the Saiko disband,L/N-sama father took a hold on her life, he kill her older brother on the winter on the same year Mikey died, then in 2 years later, he ordered someone to kill her mother....L/N-sama didn't let out any emotions to her loss, her father said that another underground clan made it, and L/N-sama massacre the whole clan all alone, and her father make her life miserable, he ordered her to kill peoples, torment them, take all of their fortune. That's why we became this large criminal organization and she was also known as the most powerful and most wanted criminal here in Japan."

"And that Kisaki Tetta..." the brunette clenched his fist hardly, making it bleed. "He tricked L/N-sama's father to let him marry her." Takemicchi look at him horribly and gulp.

"But... why do you still follow her?" Takemicchi take a look straight through their eyes. The guys smile with tears and look back at Takemicchi.

"We promised her that we'll never leave her till death.... we didn't want L/N-sama to be fully lonely." 395 guys entered the room and stood on the back of the 6 guys seat.

"That's Saiko's will.....to protect L/N-sama to death, she's our pride after all." everyone said.

"That's why.... we won't let L/N-sama lonely on her entire life.... we can't let her just take all of her sorrow to her chest. We are whole Saiko... our duty is to share the same faith as her.... she's our one and only treasure."

Takemicchi was taken aback from what they said, he felt like tearing up to tears. He stood up and look at them determinately

"I'll help you to save her." he declare, the guys look at him with a curiosity. They chuckle and also stood up straight.

"Thank you." they said.

—With Takemicchi (Past)

"I'm going to save them." he said in tears, he ran at Chifuyu at the park.

"CHIFUYU!!!" the called kid roll his eyes from the loud call of his name, he look at Takemicchi who's crying, his eyes widen in curiousity.

"Why the heck you're crying about?" he tease with a chuckle.

"Listen to me...." Takemicchi hold both of Chifuyu's shoulder making him look at him straight to the eyes.

"What?" Chifuyu ask in a bored way. "Tommorow night is the meet up of Toman and Saiko, right?!" Chifuyu nod.

"You must stop L/N-san." he look at Takemicchi while tilting his head with a 'huh?'

"You like L/N-san,right?!" Chifuyu explode in red from his partner just said.

"Y-yeah, you d-don't need to s-shout such a things!" he stuttered.

"Then stop her.... stop her to meet the Toman." Chifuyu's face came back to normal.

"Why?"

"If we didn't stop them meeting the each gang...... they're going miserable, you don't want to make L/N-san's life miserable are you?" Chifuyu nod.

"Stop her and I'll stop Mikey-kun to go."

"Wait, why did you know such a things?" Chifuyu asked.

"I've consulted that to fortune teller."he take a lie,not wanting to let his partner to know that he can time leap.

"You still believing in that?" Chifuyu snicker.

"Just stop her or she'll be a whole lot criminal on the future." with that he leave Chifuyu on the park all alone.

"L/N-san....a criminal?" just as he let out those words, heavy rain were now pouring all through the whole place. He look up at the dark sky and question himself. 'why did she gonna become a criminal?'

"If that's the case I must stop her." he run to the apartment where him and you live.

He rang the bell, the door swung open revealing you on a pajama with a messy hair, just woken up.

"Did you play on the rain?" looking at his face, he clench his fist.

"Don't go there." he mutter.

"Huh?"

"I said don't so there tommorow night!" he look at you straight to eyes.

"Why? Do you had any problem?"

"No,just...." tears form on his eye as he took a hold on your shoulder. "Don't go there,promise me."

"I can't do that." you mutter, releasing yourself at his hold.

"Once I said I'm going. I'm going." you slam the door leaving him outside the door frozen at his place.

"Why?...why can't you listen to me?"he mutter as he enter his apartment room.

why can't you listen to me?"he mutter as he enter his apartment room