┃ ;011

—Matsuno Unit(8:30 pm)

"Curry?"Chifuyu groan,his mom hit his head with a landle. "Don't complain."she huff and sat on her chair.

"Yeah yeah, don't complain."his sister said causing Chifuyu to groan more.

"Shut up, you ugly nuggets." his sister smack the back of his head, causing him to fall to his seat. "Hey,wtf?!"

"What's wtf?"his mom ask with a smile.

"Umm....where's the fork." he said as his sister laugh silently .His mom nod in understanding.

"How's your day?"his mom ask them two.

"It's normal and.... I'm able to talk to her!"Chifuyu exclaim with a grin.

"How about you?"she said looking at her daughter. "I fell in love today."she said bluntly looking in dazed.

"Heh?Miss ugly nuggets fell in love?~"his sister smack him again.

"Why do you need to slap me?!"she look away with a 'hmph'.

"Whose person did you fell in love with?~" their mom tease causing her to blush furiously.

"Why the heck did you fell in love?"Chifuyu ask in a bored way.

"Is she the one who helped you?"their mom ask. Apparently, she knows what happened to her daughter on her school. Her daughter nod.

"What name?"Chifuyu ask.

"As of I know its......"she hold her chin as Chifuyu look at her patiently.

"L/N-san."she finished.

Chifuyu look at her with a frown and broke his chopsticks.

"Why are you looking like that? Are you jealous that your pretty sister finally having a lover?" his sister ask, Chifuyu still looking at her with a frown.

"C'mon don't look at me like that,you're just hopeless in love with the person next door" she tease. Chifuyu stood up from his seat and put his plate at the sink.

"I'm full." he head out of their apartment room and go to park. At the park there he saw you, sitting at the swing all alone. So he decided to approach you.

"What're you doing here late at night?"he ask before seating at the another swing.

"For air."he stare at you at the whole time. "Stop staring, it's weird."he flushed red and look away with a sorry.

Grumble.....

You two look at each other for a moment.

"You didn't eat?" you nod to his question and stood up from the swing.

"Want to eat somewhere?"offering him,he hesitate for a second but nod eventually, he didn't want you to be alone in the middle of the night anyways.

Arriving at the diner,you two enter the room that not that full of people and seat at the vacant table.A red head approach you two and ask for your orders.

"Yakisoba?"Chifuyu nod to your choice and decide to order it.

"Got it,Y/N-chan~"the red head smile.

'L/N-san's name is Y/N?' Chifuyu thought.

In just 10 minutes of waiting,the man came back again with the orders.

"Here,for my Y/N-chan~"he smile at you.

"Thanks,Kacchan."he nod and walk away to give the other costumers their orders.

"Thank you for the food."you both said in unison.

"It's good."he exclaim,you nod in agreement and take a slurp more.

"Why are you out this late?"he look at you before answering.

"My sissy just said something,and I got mad for some reasons."he state and take a slurp again.

"What is it?"he flinch from the request. "N-n-nothing."he said avoiding the question.

"I see."you finished your food and pay for the both plate. Which Chifuyu decline. "I can pay for it."he said while getting his money out of his pocket and hand it to the red head.

You two were now walking at the park, there's no people there so it's quiet.

"L/N-san."he began,you face at him with your whole body.He was clenching his fist under his hoodie.

"What is it?"he look at you straight to the eyes with red cheeks.

"About the marriage the other day."

"What about it?"

"I'm still not going to give it up."

"Huh?"tilting your head.

"Even though you don't look at me like how I look at you,I'm not going to give up."

"And you're trying to say is?"

"I'm saying is...."

"I'll make sure that you'll fall in love with me in no time,just you wait!"