┃ ;024

"We're the strongest here afterall"

"They're probably kidding!!! Tokyo Manji Gang and Saiko's leaders is teaming up?!"

"DON'T LET YOURSELVES GET BY WHAT THEY SAID!! It's our time to pull them down!!" everyone from the enemy side became more serious on the fight.

From the distance, there's a person that been waiting for an opening on both leaders of Toman and Saiko to accomplish his mission. The guy muttered an hysterical laugh under his breath while looking at the leaders of Saiko and Toman.

"I just want to eat peacefully." you mutter before kicking the guys in front of you using a butterfly kick.

"I want cuddle later, Y/N-shin." Mikey comment,bumping each other backs.

"No." he groan and pout on your reply.

You two run forward once again to beat everyone up who's on your ways. There, the mysterious hooded man smirk and hold out his pocket knife before running at Mikey's back to stab him on the back without you or Mikey knowing,until.....

"MIKEY-KUNNNNNN!" the blondiot shout from the house.

Looking back at your childhood friend, you saw a hooded man charging an attack to stab Mikey from behind. His eyes glow within his glasses. You immediately ran to Mikey's back to save him but it feels like the world became some sort of heavy its was like slowly moving. And flash of memories came to your sight.

"Someday Y/N, you'll find someone that you're willing to protect till death, like I'm doing to protect you and your brother." your mother said while patting your head that on her lap. You were just 6 years old that time.

"I don't want to meet that person, she or he will just gonna tangled with me here with father."

"You'll never know that the person can protect you too and get you away from here"she said while looking at the autumn leaves that falling from its tree.

"That person will also stand beside you,she or he'll never leave you... even if you're not like that person, that person will never make you sad, she or he will surely make you happy at all cost, remember that." she added,you remove your head from her lap and look at the autumn leaves.

"I'll go and find that person then, and I'm not going to make him or her cry or be sad, i'll make that person happy. Like how that person make me happy with his or her side. That's probably what my sister want too, right?" you exclaim in stoic face but with a little glint on your eyes while sitting in formal matter, she smile and pat your head.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll be happy with that person."before placing your head on her lap once again, to let you rest from the training that your father just let you do earlier.

'why am I remembering that thing now?'you thought to yourself,the world is still moving so slow,you can feel the heaviness of your legs, it was like shouting that it's tired, they want to rest.

'wait....is this why Chifuyu stop me to go here yesterday?' you look at Chifuyu who's looking at you from the distance.Eyes widening when you saw tears on both of his eyes,his tears were now verging to fall.

'why?..why?...why are you crying over this small damn thing?!!...why?' his eyes feel like shouting to save Mikey no matter what happens,it feels like if you didn't save Mikey on time, he'll become miserable for his whole life. 'He know that this thing will happen did he?'