┃ ;010

"See ya later,L/N-san."Chifuyu wave his morning farewell at you and head to his school.You nod and enter your class just to welcomed by Ryushi-sensei.

"Good morning."muttering and walk pass him.

"Good morning,I can see the progress you've been doing.Good job!"giving you a thumbs up.

"What progress?I didn't do anything."he look at you and chuckle.

"I saw you earlier with a boy at the gate,I never saw someone along with you to go here at school, he must be your friend or maybe best friend."he grin and dance like a noodle.

"He's just a neighbor."turning your back at him.

"Heh?~Neighbor?~"he look at you smugly.

"For a teacher, you sure are gossip queen aren't you, Ryushi-san?"he look away with a whistle sound.

"The class is starting,go to your room."he said walking at the opposite direction.

"Your first class is at my class."he sweatdrop and rush to his class without looking back at you.

The class passed by quickly, it's now lunch. Heading to the rooftop for a quiet place to eat,shout from people outside down floor was clearly heard.

Opening the rooftop door,you saw petite looking girl with a blonde hair. She look at you with in tears.

"If you're going to stop me,you won't change my mind."she said determinately, looking at her for a second and walk towards the bench of the rooftop, shrugging the suicidal girl.

"Jump if you want,I just want to eat."taking a bite from your food.Her eyes widen from the reply.

"Fine!If you want." she turn around from you, she take a deep breath and look down on the peoples outside who's saying that don't jump.

Her knees were trembling,she gulp and ready to jump but you spoke.

"Thank you for the food."clapping your hands signaling that you're finished eating.Standing up and head at the door to go back to class.

"Wait! You're really not going to stop me?!"She shout,looking back at her and nod.

"Why?.....why people don't care about me?I regret living here." she mutter under her sobs. You turn yourself to look at her and look up at the clear sky.

"Sometimes you need to forget about something that's hurting you. I'm hoping that you can manage to forgot about it. You know, I have bigger problems than you and I actually hate the way that I'm still hoping to forget about it." you mutter and turn around, leaving her with her sorrows. "I want my sister back..." You mumble under your breath.

She decide not to jump and feel on her knees. Her friends came at her and hug her to calm her down.

"Shhhh, it's alright now."one of her friends said. "You're gonna be fine, we're here."the other one said.

"Ehem!"A teacher clear his throat,the girls look at him and stood up.

"We want you to come at the teachers lounge."the girl follow him to where the teachers lounge is and take a seat.

"Why did you decide to go to there?"A woman ask her gently as she could.

"I want to release all of it?"she sob again.

"Then, who stop you there?"Ryushi-sensei ask.

"I don't know her but she had a (H/C) hair, tall and look like a second year."Ryushi took a hint of who's she's saying and smile.

"L/N-san help you,I see."he smile at the girl. "L/N-san?"the girl ask, the teacher nod and let her in the infimary for the whole afternoon.

The class ended quite long that the morning classes,and there's him again waiting at the gate. "L/N-san!"he wave again with his usual grin.

"How many times do I need to tell you to stop waiting here."he ignore what you said and walk beside you.

"How's your day?"he ask with a curiosity. Sighing and just let him hear what he need to hear.

"I saw a girl want to jump at the rooftop at the lunch time." his eyes widen from the statement and decide to ask more of it.

"What happened?Did you stop her?Is she rescued?!"He ask in panic. "Don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?!'l"he shout in frustration.

"Stop shouting."he calmed himself down and ask you once again.

"What happened?"

"I just shrugged her off."

"What?!You just shrugged her off?!What if she died?!"he shout again.

"She didn't jump though."he calmed down again and sigh in relief.

"That's good."he smile again to his brightest.

"She look like you."you state out of the blue.He tilt his head to side.

"She have same blue eyes and blonde hair like you and your mom."he stop for a moment and look up to you.

"That's impossible, she's probably not her." he said which caught you in curiousity but just shrugg it off as always.

"See ya later."he wave his goodbye and enter his apartment,nodding and also enter the room beside his.

"he wave his goodbye and enter his apartment,nodding and also enter the room beside his