┃ ;003

A feeling of something fluffy and some hairy at your nose you open your eyes seeing a black cat on the bed.

"Tch.This cat again."getting up and make some coffee,the cat follow your step.

Sighing you hear the phone buzz signaling that there's a call, picking it up and read the caller ID.

"What is it?"you began.

"We have a meeting for a new task for you,so come here at 3 pm."the voice was from your father.

"Got it." it's just 6:30 though, he's such a pushy.

"Make sure to step here in exact 3:00,if you exceed even one second i'll tie you up on the tree upside down."

"I'll make it 3 pm sharp."you hung up the phone and sat at the edge of the bed with the cat who's on your bed.

"I want to leave here."opening the television for some anime to watch.

An hour later you pick the cat then put it on your shoulder and go to the next door where the cat lives.Clicking the door bell you heard a loud hurried footsteps that heading at the door.

"Who is—"A kid with the same yellow hair but look like beaten up open the door."-it?"

"Your cat."looking down at him with a stoic face.

"Ara?~L/N-san."A feminine voice pop out on the conversation.

"Good morning Matsuno-san."she nod and hold out your hand.

"Did you already have a breakfast?You can eat here with us."she offered.

"I'm fine,thank you."she smile in disappointment and look at the kid.

"Ohh right,this is Chifuyu...my son."she says while holding her son shoulder.He was looking at you ever since he open the door without looking away.You look at him and make a contact against his eyes for the second time.

"Hey Chifuyu, don't stare too much."his mother whispered at his right ear.Chifuyu flinch and look away from you.

"L/N,nice to meet you."he says almost like a whisper or mutter.

"She's older than you,Chifuyu.Pay some respect."his mother said while puffing out some air on her head like a mad woman but not in a serious way.

He look at you once again and parted his lips to say something.

"L...L/N-san."he walk away while holding the cat with a red tint on his ears.

"Sorry for that,he's not like that,maybe he's... shy." she said while scratching her cheeks.

"No,it's fine,and I'm going now I have something to do."you walk away from their unit.

"Oh wait"she runs inside their apartment as you stop from your track, waiting for her.

"Here."handing you a lunch box.You look at her with a questioning face.

"Just take it.bye bye."she wave at you before closing the door,not wanting you to give it back at her.

"Thank you."