┃ ;026

"Ohh Chifuyu?"Tadashi confusedly ask,while looking at the younger male infront of him that's leaning on their school gate.

"Tadashi-san, where's L/N-san?"he ask, not seeing the girl with them.

"She's still on her classroom,she said that we should go first and prepare for the meeting at the Musashi Shrine with Touman later. If you want to see her,just go to the 3rd floor and enter the room signed as 2-C." Chifuyu nod at him,as Tadashi walk with the other admins of Saiko to their homes to prepare the gang.

Chifuyu walks through the empty hallway of the school silently. Once he reached the room that Tadashi saying, he quietly slide the door and look around to find you,he stop looking around when he saw you at the last row at the back near the window, sleeping.

He walk at your desk and look down at your sleeping state, before seating infront of your seat and smile while looking at you.

"L/N-san is too cute at everything."he mutter, before mindlessly stroke your silky hair while leaning his elbow on your desk and leaning his head on his hands.

"I wonder if you still remember the first time we met."he mutter under his breath, while remembering the day he took a liking  at you, 10 years ago.

"You know, the day when you saved me when I got beaten up by those idiots at the park." he chuckle to himself, still stroking your hair.

"I clearly remember when you kick the leader without any hesitation,those guys mom actually reported you to the police and accuse you for doing such a harsh thing to their sons. And you remember what you said? Well,you said 'that's your child,not mine so I don't care' and then you walk away and drag me with you." he said dreamingly with a silent chuckle.

"After that,you asked me why I look sad and I just answer you that I'm fine,you didn't believe me and just give me the white with orange cat plushie before walking away, that's the time where I want to be closer at you,but I didn't saw you back then,until...."he look down at your sleeping face,and tuck some fo your hair strands on your ear before continuing.

"I met you again 5 years later,you move at the next door of our apartment. I clearly remember your face, that's why I recognize you immediately,you know... I've been looking out for you since the day you moves there,I want to talk to you and got closer like the things I used to want since 10 years ago."he said,now looking outside the window.

"Does confessing to someone who's sleeping is your thing?" Chifuyu stop stroking your hair while looking at you with wide eyes.

"W-were you a-awake this w-whole time?" He stammered, you sit up properly and nod, as he just look at you with spaced out.

"Did you hear...everything?"you nod at him.

"Oh my goodness."he mutter.

"he mutter