┃ ;027

-Musashi Shrine (7:30 pm)

Everyone from Toman has assembled at their hideout to take place of meeting with Saiko tonight.

"Everyone listen up!"Draken shout from the top of the staircase beside Mikey.

"So...."Mikey spaced out while looking far at the moon.

"Say it,dumbass."Draken smack the back of Mikey's head to bring him back to reality.

"Huh? Who's dumbass?Is Baji here already?" He ask in surprised.

"He's not here,and say what you're going to say. They might be here in a minute."

"Ohh right."Mikey look forward at his team and began to read the letter of speech that he snatched form Draken earlier.

"All of us are here to witness the wedding of-" Draken smack Mikey again.

"What now?!!"he shout, rubbing the part where Draken just hit him.

"That's a wedding invitation that someone gave me to attend."He said, snatching the letter back.

"Umm...so...what are we talking about again?" he confusedly ask, making Draken to nearly smack him again.

"We're talking about Saiko and Touman alliance." Just before Mikey could spoke another word, a loud roar of motorcycles was heard outside the Musashi Shrine.

"Line up!" Draken shouted, making all the Touman members to move to left side with their body and sight glued on the right side.

45 guys march inside the Musashi Shrine with perfect distances from each other, they walk to the right side with hands behind, they look at their left side and bow along with Touman members.

"Good evening, commander!" everyone greet loudly, as you enter the Torii of the shrine.

You walk inside while wearing your Saiko uniform that's a white trench coat that rested on your shoulder with some kanji calligraphy that being written on the back of your uniform as '最高' meaning 'the greatest' or 'saiko', you were also wearing an oversized white double-breasted blazer with high collar and a black trim that reaches halfway down your thighs with a matching dress pants that perfectly fitted on your lower part, with a long baggy sleeves, and a lace-up knee high black combat boots.

You walk with Tadashi and the 5 captains on your back,they were wearing their trench coats properly but not Katsuki, he's wearing it but unbottoned.

"It's been a while Y/N-shin." Mikey greet, when you reach the bottom of the stairs.

"The last time we met is 2 days ago." you sigh, as Tadashi offer you a hand to support you for walking at the top of the stairs.

"Who cares, we didn't meet each other for 9 years ya'know." he grin carelessly, making you sigh once again.

"So..." you look at Tadashi, that's with a smile on his face. "Why are we here again?"

"We're here to form an alliance to Touman." He said, holding an envelope with his hands.

"That's right,so I'm going to straight it to the point... let me explain this quick in a childish explanation, think of this as chess, Saiko just have a 'knights' they're 45 guys, Bishops that being performed by Finral and Grell, with my 4 rooks that's being played by Tadashi, Katsuki, Luck and Karma,and the last is me, the king. So, I want Touman to be the pawns, so we can play as a team, that's why we're forming an alliance with Touman tonight for that reason, are you accepting it?" you said, looking forward at Mikey.

"And?"

"By Touman being my pawn,I want to find someone to be my queen and stay to my side until the game is over,but of course I'm using all of you wisely"