┃ ;008

The school bell loudly rang through the whole school causing the students to shout their hoorays silently.

"Good bye class,see ya tommorow."the teacher greet his farewell.

"Good bye,Ryushi-sensei."the students also greet their goodbye at the teacher.(you can Google who's Ryushi Korogane)

"L/N-san can I have a word to you?" nodding before taking your shoulder bag and follow him at the teachers office.

"What is it, Ryushi-san?"he motion you to seat at one of the teachers seat he pull.

"Well,L/N-san..... I've been inspecting your behavior to school activities and I just notice that you aren't that cooperative at the other students."he said.

"You're saying that I must make friends with them?" you asked, looking at him without facial expression.

"Yes I am,you need even just one friend to enjoy the high school life you're in."

"Aren't high school life is just full of activities, reports and students need to fulfill for their future needs?" he look at you like as if he didn't like what you said.

"L/N-san... that's not what I mean."he sigh.

"Then,what do you mean?"

"I just want you to interact with other students,you never talk to anyone ever since the first day of school last year,and I'm worried for that."

"I don't need any social relationship as of today." standing up and place your shoulder bag on your shoulder and head out of the room.

"L/N-san please consider th—"

"But...I never said I won't socialize to anyone."with that you head out of the teachers lounge living him frozen to his place.

"Thank you for understanding,L/N-san."he mutter and bow.

You sigh on what your teacher you said. There's no way you could make friends with them, almost all of your classmates was too creepy. In short, they look like a perverts.

Your phone ring loudy, signaling that there's someone calling you. "Yeah?" You mutter. "Y/N-san, are you walking home now?! Want us to walk you home? Hmm?! You seemed quiet, do you want  to say something?" You hummed as response, making the other line to shut up.

"I need five of you to transfer here at my school. I need you tommorow." After you said those, you hung up.

Walking out of the school building you saw a sight of the same blonde kid earlier. He look at you and smile before waving.

"L/N-san!"arriving at the gate,reaching his side.

"What are you here?"walking ahead him.

"To walk you home~"he gave you a thumbs up. "Don't need it."turning to side.

"Wait,where are you going?!The apartment is there."pointing at the other side of road.

"Convenience store."still waking straight,as he follow your side.

"For what need?"shoving his hands on his pocket.

"Coffee."as he follow you at the store. Arriving at the store, you were welcomed by a staff.

"You buying something?"he shook his head as a no.

"Then, why did you follow me here?" pulling a pack of coffee.

"I said I'm going to walk you home,right?"

"I said I don't need it." picking 2 small cup of pudding. "C'mon no need to be shy."he grin poking your right arm.

"I'm not."walking to the cashier to pay the goods you pick. "That's ¥1756."the cashier said giving you the paper bag of things you brought.You put the ¥2k on the tray as the cashier pick it up.

"Thank you, please come again."you two walk out of the convenience store to go home.

"Want some?"holding out a cup of pudding,he nod and take the pudding out of your hand while muttering his thanks.

"What's your name?"taking a bite from your pudding,he look at you with surprised look.

"You don't know my name?!"he clench his left chest where his heart and dramatically cry.

"I never saw you at the apartment before." not minding his state,just keep walking ahead.

"You've been living with the same apartment as me for five years,ya'know."he hmph and look away with slight pink cheeks.

"I said I never saw you before."he lock a gaze at you for a second,but he quickly look away with the same flushed face yesterday.

"I'm not usually at home,so.... that's probably the reason."you two enter the apartment building and go upstairs.

"What grade you're in,L/N-san?"

"2nd year high school."

"I thought you're 3rd year."he put a hand on his mouth looking shock.

"Do I look that old?"holding your cheek.

"I-its not like that."he freaked out. "Is that so." he calmed down.

"L/N-san."

"Hmm?"

"Yesterday..... how'd you know I was a second year middle schooler?"

"You look like kid."he look at you with offended look. "Kidding."

"How are you able to joke with straight face?!"

"Don't know...maybe, that's my talent."he look at you with confused or wierded look.

"Actually,Matsuno-san said that she had a second year middle schooler son, that's why."he smile.

You two arrive at your front door.

"Good night,L/N-san."he went to unlock his apartment door but you call him with a hey causing him to look at you.

"What is it?"tilting his head.

"What's your name?"he remember that he forgot to tell you earlier.

"Chifuyu."he grin.

"You can also call me Chinchin,my mom also call me that."

"chinchin......ohh, Ochinchin?"he look at you with flushed embarrassed and shocked
face at the same time.

"Please just Chifuyu."

"If you say so......."his face calmed down so as is whole being.

".....Chifuyu"you said in straight face.

Poooffffffff

His face explode to more flushed red.