┃ ;005

Arriving first at the abandoned hardware building near the Musashi Shrine before the negotiators,you hid at the rail near the roof.

A loud horn of cars was heard outside the building.Taking a peek at them through the small hole at the wall. 'Just 20 people including the boss, they're thinking calm'

The two side of negotiators enter the building with their briefcases on hand.

"Do you have the thing?"One of the boss said as the other nod.

"Let's make it fast."they smirk and hand each other the briefcases.

Both of them open the briefcases.The one had the money,the other one had a white thing,probably drugs.

After dialing someone,you jump to one of their bodyguards causing it to went unconscious.

"Hand me the money."handing out one of your hands.

"No,shit.KILL THAT OUTSIDER!"all of the guards run at you with a killing intensions.

"What a stubborn old man."

Kicking them with wheel kick causing the 8 mens to knock out and butterfly kick the three guys on the back.Only seven men were left standing at the ground.

Pulling the hand fan on your sleeve, you stood up straight and took a fighting stance.

"HEH? YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT US WITH THAT CHEAP HAND FAN?! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"Motioning your finger to make them come.

They run at you with a fist that's ready to punch.Dodging it by stepping to the side,and raise the hand fan that's on your right hand and blow it in his arm causing it to break.

"Don't make fun of my hand fan,my mother made this, don't you dare mock it." and kick him.

"His arm break?! What kind of hand fan is that?!!""one of the boss who's holding the drugs shout.

"Ohh this... it's made by a wood that people use to make wooden kanata."saying it like it's obvious.They look at you with terrified look.

"It's can also break bones like I did to that guy if I put too much pressure."pointing at the man who just broke his arm's bone.

"Now....give me the money."holding out your hands again.

"HAHA I WON'T! YOU NEED TO KILL ME FIRST!"he hold the briefcases tight on his chest.

Sighing,you step forward at them with a stoic face.Stopping in front of them.

"No one told me that I can kill you."slapping him with the hand fan causing him to loosen his grip at the cases.Picking the two briefcases and open it before taking look if it's real.Nodding after confirming that it's not fake and walk away from them.

"HEY! THAT'S MINE!"he hold a gun and threaten it,you didn't look back,just keep walking away from them.

Bang...

"You missed."opening the building door  not caring to face them,then head out and drove away from them with the two briefcases of money cost ¥10B.

After a minute driving away from the hardware building,you hear a loud police sirens surrounding the building. 'Does police really that slow?'

In ten minutes,you arrive at the house where you left earlier with your mother on the gate.

"Y/N!"she run and hug you tightly like she didn't saw you for years.

"I told you, I won't die."she sob at your cape as you soothe her back to calm her down.

"That's fast as expected."your father reveal himself at the gate.

"¥10B secured."handing him the two case of money.

"Good job."he move his hand to pat your head which you spat away.

"Don't touch my hair." he chuckle and hand you a small envelope like your brother gave you last night.After taking a look,you look at him.

"¥5M?"a check was inside the envelope.

"Hmmm, right. You made it well, you finished it in just 30 minutes."

"I see..... I'm gonna go home."you enter the gate of the house as he spoke.

"Aren't this your home?"he blow the smoke of his cigarette. "I'm gonna go home."and enter the house with your mother on your side.

"and enter the house with your mother on your side