┃ ;017

6 pm

It's been 5 days since that day,Draken seems to be really shocked about it,he can't believe that a looking decent girl is the Saiko's gang leader.

"L/N-san are you okay?" Chifuyu ask, you two were heading to his so called partner, he said that that boy became his partner since Baji quit Toman, his name was actually Tachikimi—oh wait,Tekarichi?—Teriyaki?—What the heck his name again?!!ohh right.... Takemicchi.

"I'm fine." you assured him, he smile and start to walk again by your side.

"CHIFUYUUUU!!!" a loud yell of Chifuyu's name was heard from the person who's calling Chifuyu's stand point to 500 meters distance.

"Takemicchi!" they wave at each other.

"Sorry,am I lat— mmffffh" the boy trip at the cement ground, he fell on his heels making his face to kiss the ground painfully.

"Who the hell will trip on a flat ground?" you said in monotone, Chifuyu laugh at his partner to the fullest, with his tears.

"Stop laughing!" the boy said, standing up while patting the dirt from his clothes.

"C'mon man, I'm not sorry." patting the boy shoulder, the boy stare at you with a blushy cheeks.

"Don't you dare." Chifuyu said, slapping the boy cheek, making it red.

"L/N-san this is Takemicchi, he's my partner." he introduced. "I'm H-Hanagaki Takemichi! N-nice to meet you L/N-san." he said, still blushing lightly while holding out his hand, for a hand shake.

"I said, don't you dare." Chifuyu said, swatting Takemicchi's hand away, with a deadly dark stare.

"Y-yes b-boss." saluting at him, while sweat dropping furiously. 'Tf?! he's scary than Draken and Mikey!!'

"Let's go then, L/N-san." He said,making his bright aura once again.  You walk beside Chifuyu who's on your right side, while Takemicchi was on his right side, to protect you from Takemicchi.

"Where are we going?"You ask, making Chifuyu look at you. "Okonomiyaki!"he cheerfully reply.

"Are you two going to a date?" Takemicchi ask, scratching the back of his head making Chifuyu blush slightly.

"Shut up! You're here so it won't be that thing!"Chifuyu reply with slightly visible disappointment and a scowl face at Takemicchi's side.

'what heck his problem?ohh...L/N-san probably his girlfriend, and he's jealous?' Takemicchi thought, with a devil smile inside.

In 10 minutes of walking, you three stop for a while at a Gyoza store, you told them to wait for you outside, which they agree.

"Nee Chifuyu."Takemicchi said,walking slowly in back and forth. "What."

"Is she your wifey?" Takemicchi ask, with a slight smirk. "N-n-no!"he defend.

"Hohoho?~"Takemicchi snicker while backing away from Chifuyu, he felt something hard bump to his back.

"Sorry—" he was cutted of when six guys was looking down at his height.

"Look where you're going through, dumbitch." a blonde said, with a scowl written on his face.

"S-s-s-sorry."Takemicchi said, stumbling backwards because of fear.

"Tata-san?" Chifuyu said, looking at the other guys. "Ohh Chifuyu,hello." the called Tata said, waving at him with a closed eye smile

"A-re-re~ its the Toman first division,vice captain!~" Lulu said, pointing at Chifuyu with his cherry smile.

"Who the fuck is he?!" the spiky blonde ask, still with a scowl. "He's the one we've been saying at you." the blonde take a hint of what Kacchan saying, he walk in front of Chifuyu and took down at him with a smirk.