┃ ;016

Matsuno Unit(Sunday,8:45 am)

"God damnit, I didn't sleep even a wink." Chifuyu groan, leaving his room to take a bath.

He didn't get to sleep after what just happened yesterday, he didn't expect you to be the commander of the so called Saiko gang.

"How do I face her now?"he mutter, before waking himself up to reality on a bathtub.

"Don't chicken out Chifuyu." slapping both of his cheeks making it red.

"L/N-san is L/N-san! I'm not giving up on her that easily!"he firmly said.

"Stop masturbating at her,you bastard!"His sister shout,on the other side of the door.

"I'm not!!"he shout back,with a flushed face.

He quickly finish his bath and take breakfast. In the dining room, his sister look at him smugly.

"Why the heck you have that kind of face?" He ask,sitting on his dining chair. "Nothing."

"Just say what you want!"slamming the table.

"Matsuno Chifuyu! Don't you dare break that table! You'll sleep outside tonight!"His mother shout, from the kitchen counter.

"What do you want?"sitting back on his chair. "I'm going to ask L/N-san to something later." she said, flipping his hair.

"She won't accept you duhhh, you bitch." leaning his hand on the table while leaning his head on it.

"Are you jealous?oh my I forgot...you're chickening just being around her." she said, in a matter of fact tone.

"Heh?Says the one who can't even approach her." Chifuyu fought back.

"Shut up, she don't even talk to you, even though you're bugging her everyday." she said smugly, with a smirk. Chifuyu was nearing at his limit, he want to throw his sister to a dump site.

"We went to a date yesterday!" he said proudly, with a smirk written on his face.

"WHAT?!!!"his sister shout, slamming the table like he did earlier, but with more force.

"You.two.shut.up." their mom said,she was behind Chifuyu and her daughter, holding a landle.

L/N household(same time)

Walking through the hallway of the traditional house of L/N household were you used to live for 12 years, everyone(maids) on the household was greeting you with their bows and 'welcome home,young lady'. You didn't mind them, just keep walking straight to where you were going.

Sliding the wooden door to side, you were greeted by your father who's looking at the autumn trees, while sitting at the cushion.

"Welcome home." He greet, taking a blow of breath from his cigarette.

"Yeah." sitting at the another cushion in a formal way, he let out a 'tch' under his breath to you, for not responding an 'I'm home'.

"What do you want to report?"still not looking at you. "I want to take a break for the whole Autumn." you said, straight to the point.

"Huh?"looking at you with his whole body.

"I said I want to—"

"I heard ya,I mean— why the heck you want to take a break for a whole Autumn?"he asked, with a pure irritation. "I want to take some break."

"Are you gonna hibernate or somethin'?!"

"No, I just want to take some rest."

"Fine, but you still need to visit here once a week." nodding at his condition, it won't kill of you take a visit at your former house once in a while though.