┃ ;013

—Lunch Time(With you)

"L/N-san,what to eat lunch—"Chifuyu's sister was cutted off after seeing you with a 5 guys on your class seat."—together?"

"Y/N-chan say ahhh~"A brunette said, holding out his chopsticks full of food. You accept the offer with a 'chomp' sound,the brunette smile happily that you accept his offer.

"Heh?~ I want that piece too." A short blonde kid said, taking some food on brunette's lunch box.

"Eat your lunch Y/N-chan,I made that." a short length of red haired guy said, pointing at the lunch box he made.

"Do I have some too,Kacchan?~"a long length red haired guy with sharky teeth said to the other red head.(it's not Kiri and Bakubro)

"Shut up,you're not Y/N-chan."The said Kacchan push the other red head's face away.

"You two, stop being rude in front of Y/N-san." A black haired man said. "I don't mind."you mutter while chewing the food on your mouth.

"But still—"he was cutted off by you looking at him, not minding the four guys fighting over their foods.

"Lulu, can you buy a drink?" the blonde look at you and nodded, he run fast and come back in a flash. "Thanks."taking a sip from the cola he buy,with peace until...

"Y/N-chan,too much cola is bad at your health." the brunette said, snatching the cola and give you a box of strawberry milk from his pocket.

"I'm not drinking cola every little time though, Finny." he hold his chin for a moment and give you the cola back anyways. "Fine, just drink cola once a week."he said.

"Yeah, one cola per hour." he grew an irk mark and try to snatch the cola again but failed.

"You should try vegetables too,Y/N-san."the ravenette said, putting a carrots on your lunch box.

"I won't eat that."pushing the lunch box at him, not daring to look at it. "C'mon, It's cutted as star." he said, you look at the carrot he gave and eat it with chomp again, before giving him a thumbs up, he smile from your kiddy antics.

At the distance, Chifuyu's sister was watching you with her anime tears, with Ryushi-sensei on her side wiping his tears while muttering 'she's really communicating to someone. I'm so proud'.

—Lunch Time(With Chifuyu)

"Stop playing with your wiener."Baji said,taking one of Chifuyu's octowiener.(what kind of wiener does Chifuyu playing?)

"Baji-san don't take my food."defending his lunch box. "C'mon man, just one more."Baji said, attacking Chifuyu's lunch box for food but failed.

"Why are you gloomy or maybe bad mood today?"he said,making Chifuyu off guard,he take this chance to get some food on Chifuyu's lunch box.

"Well...my sissy said she's in love at L/N-san last night, cuz L/N-san help her yesterday." He said with a frown, taking a bite from the cheese burg on Baji's lunch box.

"That's quite a problem."he said.

"Who's L/N-san?"he added, Chifuyu look at his captain in disbelief.

"She's the person next door."he said with a blushy-blushy cheeks. "Ohh... your girlfriend." he give Chifuyu a dreamy look, making Chifuyu flushed red.

"S-she's n-not.....yet"he mutter the last word but Baji can still hear it. "Hmm...yet?~" he tease making Chifuyu blush more.

"Well...I ask her last night,if I can court her."

"You're the man,dude...I stan you."he comment with a thumbs up.

"Did she said more?"Baji added with beautiful eyes blink.

"Stop blinking like that, it's weird."

"It's not!"he 'hmph' and look away from his vice captain.

"Wait...did she accept your courting?"Baji ask, taking one of Chifuyu's meat ball.

"Yeah!But she have a condition though."

"What condition?"Baji seems totally curious.

"She only said that the whole fall is my only time."

"The Autumn is from September to November....You have three months to do that."Baji said, holding his chin.

"It's enough time actually." Chifuyu said with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"How'd you say so?"tilting his head to side.

"I've been looking out to her for a long time already,so it's not that long... it's just enough."he said, muching his food happily with blushes.

"he said, muching his food happily with blushes