┃ ;020

Walking out of the door you saw him there again, waiting for you. His facial expression wasn't the same as everyday he use, today is full of worries and deep of thoughts in him.

"Good morning." he greet without the same beam he always had. "Morning." greeting back, two of you walk at the same direction as always but he didn't say anything even just a simple hum.

"Do you had a problem?" You ask, breaking the silence that two of had.

"Nothing." he replied. Sighing you just shrugged it off. 'he'll forget about this eventually'

Upon reaching the your school ground,he keep walking away with saying goodbye like he always do. 'did i hurt his feeling that harsh yesterday?'

The whole morning to afternoon wasn't the same when the first time you met him, it's the same back then when you still didn't meet him, silent.

The bell rang loudly through the whole school ground, signaling the end of classes.

You walk out of the room without looking at everybody else. Arriving at the gate, you found no one. He's not there. Sighing, you just decide to walk home alone.

In the midst of your journey to home, you got called by someone, on the park swing.

"L/N Y/N, right?" he ask while looking at you with a malevolence stare. "Yeah, what do you want?" looking down at the kid.

"I'm Tetta Kisaki and I want you to kill Sano Manjirou or the whole Toman." he bluntly said without any hesitance, causing you to grit your teeth.

"Are you ordering me?" looking at him with a bored look.

"Maybe, I just want you to take down Toman, so... become one of my chess piece." he stood up from the swing and look up to your height.

"Are you saying that I must obey you?"he nod with a smile.

"Then I won't obey you." he look shock for a moment as you turn around to walk away from him.

"That's what you're going to do, isn't it? To kill them?!" turning around you face him, he had a dark smirk written on his face.

"If I do that, you don't have to order me. I have something in mind before that."

"What?! Are you going for some tricks?! Are you kidding me?!" he laugh to his whole content.

"I won't make such a things." taking a step forward at him and bend at his height with a dead eye stare.

"I'm not a lowly peasant like you, that's why...." kicking him, causing the dirt and his whole body make a contact.

"A king is not a lowly piece. So you better lower your head, filth." stepping on his head to shove his face more to dirt.

"Make sure that you can entertain me next time with your low budget shits." with that you walk away from him and go home, leaving him on the dirt.

"I'm going to kill you." he mutter while laughing like a maniac.

—With Touman(6:30 pm)

"Why are you here?!" Draken and Takemicchi shout in surprised.

"I want to go there too!" apparently Hina and Emma want to go where they'll going.

"You both can't! It's dangerous!" Takemicchi explain. He also failed to stop Mikey, like how Chifuyu failed to stop you.

"Oi Mikey, could you stop this kids." Draken said pointing at the two girls in front of him. Mikey look at the girls and smile.

"Let them be." He reply.