Chapter 3: Xi Xingling 03

Mulai dari awal

When the boss reported work to Wang Yun, Xi Xingling obediently followed behind and listened. Generally speaking, if he is not called for questioning, he can't intervene without authorization.

"Xingling, are you used to coming to the company for so long?" Wang Yun rarely communicates with employees, and her time is too tight.

However, Xi Xingling is a young man Wang Yun is very optimistic about, and she is very impressed by Xi Xingling.

The young man being questioned, the end of his eyes focused on the man sitting on the sofa reading the magazine, and felt that the other person's unruly sitting posture was very similar to that of his sweetheart, and they all had the same taste.

"Xingling?" Designer Zhang reminded quietly.

"Huh?" Xi Xingling returned to his senses, his face was suddenly embarrassed, and his blushing ears replied, "General manager, sorry, I was distracted just now." His direct admission still made Wang Yun very tolerant, at least an honest person: "Come on. I have been in the company for more than two months and I feel very inspired by the design. This environment has given me a good state."

Wang Yun: "It is good to have a state, I hope you will keep it." Then he glanced at Li Dong nearby. Sure enough, seeing her son's eye-catching figure, she smiled: "It's been more than two months so soon. Time flies. Starting next month, you will become a formal designer. You will be paid every month. The salary increased to 20,000 yuan , do you feel satisfied?" Xi Xingling nodded quickly: "Thank you, general manager, I feel very satisfied." He really smirked, because with a salary of 20,000 yuan, he can rent a house closer to the city. The center of the house. It is more convenient to find the Second Young Master Han. "Follow Teacher Zhang and work hard. When this series is completed, there will be more opportunities." Wang Yun encouraged, and then looked at the watch: "Well, it's time for lunch, please feel free to do it yourself." Designer Zhang Stand up and say goodbye wittily. And Xi Xingling was not qualified to sit down. He had always been standing. After yelling at Wang Yun, Li Dong passed by the end of his eyes again, and his pace of leaving also seemed particularly slow. How he hoped that Li Dong's eyes could leave the magazine and take a look at his side. But unfortunately, Li Dong never looked at him from beginning to end. It's not that Li Dong didn't find Xi Xingling, but deliberately didn't go to see him. Because of Wang Yun's presence, Li Dong didn't want Xi Xingling, a silly little newcomer, to expose himself. When the time comes, I lose my job, and I am most afraid of being blocked by Wang Yun. "Yubai, let's go, let's eat together." Wang Yun picked up her coat and bag, and stuffed the bag to his son while wearing the coat. Xi Xingling peeped into this scene and was too envious to walk.

He also wants to have dinner with Han Er Shao, and he also wants to talk and laugh intimately... I really want to.

So I watched Li Dong and Wang Yun leave arm in arm, their hearts were boiling, but in the end they could only sigh and sigh secretly.

"Xingling, what are you doing standing in the middle of the road?" One hand patted Xi Xingling on the shoulder. He was a colleague who entered the company almost at the same time with him. Xia Bolun: "Will we go to dinner together?"

Because we joined the company together, the relationship is still very good. , Xi Xingling did not refuse: "Let's go." In fact, apart from the humble face of the Han Family Brotherhood, Xi Xingling is still normal in other aspects.

At least he gets along with colleagues and friends, and he feels good and worthy of friendship.

"Go to see the general manager with Teacher Zhang? How about? Does it feel okay?" Xia Bailun asked as he walked, trying to dig something useful from Xi Xingling's mouth.