Chapter 14

This kind of character that shines with a little sunshine may be the reason why he is still willing to believe in love after being tortured.

I can't say whether it's good or not, anyway, at this moment Li Dong was so tempered by him, he just wanted to be nice to him, let him know what is good to him, don't ask someone to buy him off with a small favor.

Xi Xingling came out of Kingdee with a haggard face and vain steps. Li Dong bought him a large cotton coat with a hat and told him to put it on.

"It's so warm." Xi Xingling leaned against Li Dong contentedly, with two fluffy arms hugging each other's arms: "Then where are we going now?"

Li Dong picked his chin and kissed his walnut eyes: "First Go find something to eat and feed you."

Xi Xingling said: "!!!" So happy, pouting: "A kiss again?"

This person is too pitiful, and I am grateful to him if he has a good attitude.

Li Dong charity camel kissed him: "Come on, you want to eat what not to eat less greasy?." Meanwhile palms on his buttocks touched one, and was intended to remind the greeting: "? Here all right,"

"ah "Xi Xingling hugged his arm as he walked and said, "Didn't I just take a bath? I also applied lanolin, and it feels okay now." Another sentence: "I can do it with you at night."

At this time, Li Dong remembered that sentence, there is no bad farming, only exhausted cattle. This is a very famous saying.

"Is there nothing in your mind but doing it?" Li Dong said.

"No." Xi Xingling said innocently: "I like the second young master to do this, I wouldn't do this to others." Li Dong said that he complains to everyone, but it is actually very wrong. He really didn't complain to everyone. .

"What is lanolin, special for ass?" Li Dong asked.

"No, it's used to wipe the face and body, but the butt can also be used." Xi Xingling said of these things, his face lightened: "Recently a new butt mask was released. My friend said it is very useful. After applying it, the butt is tender. Tender land, but so expensive, I can't afford it."

"How much is it?" Li Dong said: "Forget it, eat a good meal and take you shopping, you can buy whatever you like."

"Really?" Xi Xingling looked up at Li Dong, and asked ecstatically: "Then Can I buy clothes and bags?" These all cost money, and he dare not mention jewelry, it is too expensive.

In fact, Li Dong was talking about medicine and cosmetics, which he bought to take care of his body. As for clothes and bags, he didn't want to pay: "Aren't you tired?" It takes at least an afternoon to watch those things.

And Li Dong felt that what Xi Xingling needs now is not clothes and bags, but sleep.

"I'm not tired, I rarely sleep until 12 noon, and now I can't sleep when I go back. How good shopping is, I'm too poor lately to go shopping properly." Xi Xingling automatically ignores all the recent shopping streets. .

Li Dong stopped talking, and silently took him to eat.

"Oh, after eating so much today, I'm going to gain weight again." Xi Xingling complained, but the chopsticks kept reaching over to eat. He eats regularly and rations at the company every day, deliberately controlling his own appetite. That's because the food in the restaurant is relatively ordinary and there is a limit to how delicious it is.

However, following Li Dong, eating the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, which are all fresh things, he kept eating.

"Just you are still fat..." Li Dong glanced at his thin arms, thin legs, and thin neck. He didn't quite understand his so-called fatness and thinness.