Chapter 5: Xi Xingling 05

"Put on, I'll take you home." Li Dong got off the young man on his back and threw it on the bed. Then he put on his own clothes slowly, and watched how many points he had.

"Huh?" Xi Xingling fell into the bed and said in surprise: "Aren't you staying here for the night?" He still wanted to fall asleep in Li Dong's arms. It would be lonely to go back to sleep alone.

"You plan to wear today's clothes and go to work tomorrow? Afraid that others will not know that you are fooling around outside?"

"..." Xi Xingling went silent and stopped talking.

As a fresh graduate, he really cares about his image in the company. I don't want to spread any negative news that will not affect me badly.

And this job is hard to come by, it is the job closest to Han Tianlin.

"Let's get dressed." Seeing him like this, Li Dong knew he had figured it out.

At last it was a bit sensible, not sensible.

"But I want to lie on the same bed with the second young master and wake up together the next morning..." Xi Xingling said softly, sounding really pitiful.

"Right?" Li Dong smiled very kindly, but what he said from his mouth was vicious: "If you think too much, you may not be able to achieve everything." The

meaning is very clear. This matter is delusional.

"I also know that I am not qualified." Xi Xingling pursed his lips, got up and put on clothes obediently.

But his depression came and went quickly. After putting on his clothes, he resumed alive and kicking, and clung to him and hugged Li Dong's waist: "Second Young Master ~" "Go away

."

"Don't go away." Xi Xingling said, holding him in everything. , Don't let go.

He dared to talk back, but Li Dong was secretly pleased in his heart. To be a human is to have a temperament. It is useless to be obedient and tolerate silently. It will only make people who trample on themselves more reckless and reckless.

It is unavoidable to think of the part where Xi Xingling was wheeled in the book, making the other party from a squeamish young man into a tattered and lifeless shell.

Even if the last wish is fulfilled, can you be sure that this is the happiness you want?

"Boom" Li Dong put his arm around Xi Xingling's shoulder and took a sip on his forehead.

Xi Xingling immediately showed a look of happiness that he was about to faint, and he cocked his mouth inch by inch: "The second youngster is great, why don't you kiss your mouth again?"

"The elevator is coming." Li Dong was too lazy to pay attention to him, and at the same time let go. Push him aside to stand on his shoulders.

Not sure if there is anyone in the elevator, thinking of Li Dong's identity, Xi Xingling stood up obediently, keeping a certain distance from Li Dong.

With a ding sound, there was no one inside after the elevator opened.

Xi Xingling hugged Li Dong's waist again in a thunderous manner: "Second Young Master, no one."

"..." What can Li Dong do, he can only drag the young man of COS Koala into the elevator.

Before reaching the first floor, the elevator door opened again, scared Xi Xingling quickly let go, and kept a distance from Li Dong.