Chapter 10

After talking to a good friend on the phone, Xi Xingling's mood improved a little. He said hoarsely, "I'm so sad now. Would you like to come and go shopping with me tomorrow? Let's go shopping for clothes."

"You don't eat dirt. Already?" As a best friend, Qian Xiaozhen knows well about Xi Xingling's economic situation.

This guy spent a lot of money on all kinds of equipment in order to attack men a few days ago. Now there is still money to go shopping for clothes?

"Yeah, but the second master gave a few thousand when he left just now... Let me see how many there are." Xi Xingling put down the phone and turned on the speaker to count the money: "One, two, three, four..."

"... "This heartless Saoji.

However, Qian Xiaozhen is also very curious, how much did Han Er Shao give Xi Xingling the breakup fee?

Soon he heard Xi Xingling say: "After the count, it is 3,700 yuan in total. I plan to spend 2,000 yuan on a coat. The rest is for food. I dare not spend too much."

Qian Xiaozhen I can't help but spend three thousand seven thousand two thousand to buy a coat, is this still called dare to spend?

Moreover, Han Er's young master, the dignified and powerful young master, the breakup fee for his concubine is only three thousand seven? This is too stingy, it's an insult.

He cleared his throat immediately and said, "Xingling, you charge the money?" Didn't he send the beggar? A beautiful little virgin, worth so much money?

Xi Xingling: "Why don't you take it, the second master gave it to me, let me go shopping on the weekend." And also said, I can find him again after thinking about it, Xi Xingling's mood gradually brightens again.

"You are worth three thousand and seven? One thousand and eight hundred and five for one sleep?" Qian Xiaozhen: "It's not that I said you, Xingling, you also consider yourself too cheap, don't..."

"What are you talking about? Is this kind of thing measured by money?" Xi Xingling stared her eyes, and said, "It's not like that between me and the second young master. Even if he doesn't give me a dime, I'm willing to accompany him to bed."

And it's on. Hurry up to him, as many times as you want, and be there on call.

"Okay..." Qian Xiaozhen had nothing to say. He didn't want to interfere with Xi Xingling's emotional life and style: "Since you are so profitable, then take five hundred yuan to come out and invite me to dinner, otherwise I won't accompany you to go shopping tomorrow."

"Damn, are you a friend? I only have one thousand and seven remaining for my living expenses." Xi Xingling said painfully, five hundred yuan can eat for several days on her own.

Qian Xiaozhen said, "You can just buy a coat of 1,500 yuan? You have to buy 2,000. You think you are a rich second-generation son. You don't want to wear it so well.

It's not about the salary." Really, not at all. intend.

"Then you don't have to eat five hundred..." Xi Xingling muttered, feeling very annoyed: "Alright, forget it, five hundred is five hundred, see you tomorrow, I'll hang up the phone."

"Why are you so anxious? Second Young Master Han who pestered you?" Qian Xiaozhen was quite jealous, he also wanted to eat the rich and precious.

"Yeah, how can I do without working hard." Xi Xingling said: "Hang up."

After finishing the conversation with gay mi , he held the phone and chatted for a while, and organized to hook up Li Dong's vocabulary in his heart.