Chapter 35: Guan Yaoming

On Friday, after Guan Yaoming woke up in his villa, he deliberately drove out to buy Zhao Mian's anniversary gifts.

The first one I saw was the tie section of a certain brand.

Clerk: "Sir, may I ask which tie you like, you can try it out."

Guan Yaoming: "No, thank you."

At seven o'clock in the evening, Guan Yaoming carried a small gift box and came to him and A home built by Zhao Mian.

"Yaoming, you are here." Zhao Mian: "Come in, I'm ready for dinner." He smiled and looked especially happy tonight: "By the way, you can help me see what wine to drink tonight? "

A gift for you, happy anniversary." Guan Yaoming handed the gift to Zhao Mian, and he stepped forward to hug each other.

"Thank you Yaoming." Zhao Mian said in surprise, "I didn't expect you to buy me a gift." He opened the gift box in front of Guan Yaoming. It was a purse: "It looks good, I like it very much."

Guan Yaoming: " Do you really like it?" He looked at Zhao Mian quietly, as if he couldn't feel the truth. When he stepped in here, he felt like a pool of stagnant water, with no vitality. "Of course, I have always liked this brand of things." Zhao Mian collected the gifts, and he took Guan Yaoming to pick a wine together, and said: "Today is such an important day, I am really a little afraid that you will leave me..." "No." Guan Yaoming: "I'm here." Although leaving the whirlpool of small fresh meat, it didn't make him feel more relaxed. In a blink of an eye, it was August, when Li Dong was about to join the filming. He pinched his fingers and counted, he and Guan Yaoming had not been in contact for a week. Since Li Dong left the boss that day, although the WeChat call has not been blocked, the two sides have tacitly cut off contact. The only thing that made Li Dong guess that the other party was falsely angry is that the bodyguard Guan Yaoming had equipped for him was still following him.

Whether it's going out to work or going downstairs to buy a late night snack, two strong and burly bodyguards take turns to wait on them.

It may be that Guan Yaoming instructed them to continue to protect Li Dong, or it may be that the nobles have forgotten too much, and they have forgotten that there is something else.

So the day when he entered the group, Li Dong's two assistants and two bodyguards followed, and the battle was no smaller than the first-line stars.

Anyone with eyes can see that this little fresh meat squeezed away the star king's first brother Zhao Yingdi, and airborne the big production male number one as a newcomer. There is either a godfather or a gold master behind him.

According to Guan Yaoming's age, he couldn't be a little fresh meat. He was a love brother at best.

"Haha, Director Yang, this little brother Lin Mo is really good-looking." At a young age, he gently pried the corner of the wall. Pooh, he looked like a vixen smiling tiger, his belly curled around with black feet.

Poor actor Zhao, the old man, Huang Huahua, it seems that the entertainment industry is about to stage a battle.

Director Yang: "Gao Qing, you are an old drama player. Take care of the children. Don't ruin such a good script."

Gao Qing is an old actress who has a good relationship with Zhao Mian. She is in "Guo Shi Wushuang" "Starred in the female number one, the role is the male lead's wife.

As a middle-aged actress who was robbed of her husband by Xiaohuadan, Gao Qing hates all juniors, including male juniors.

"Director Yang, since I'm afraid of ruining the script, why not choose a stable actor?" Gao Qing: "I thought I would cooperate with King Zhao this time. After all, it is a play invested by Mr. Guan." Who in the entertainment industry doesn't know that they are. One pair, this is too high-profile.