Chapter 60: Jiang Liannan ⑥ Loves Uncle

Jiang Liannan was angrily, Li Dong knew it, he thought about it, and ignored it.

At this stage, Jiang Liannan is concerned about Chen Wuhou, but on the one hand he can't resist the temptation of Xiaoxianrou.

There are two reasons for hooking up with Chen Shen. One is to retaliate against Chen Wuhou and let the other party taste the pain.

One is to relieve loneliness and want to know what it's like to be nice to a man.

This kind of person is quite scumbag and is not inferior to Chen Wuhou.

Li Dong has experienced so many worlds, he has already fully understood that the poor must have something to hate.

These mean little scums are met by themselves, and to say a little bit narcissistic, it is really a virtue that has been accumulated in the past life.

"..." Even if the other party ignores it, he goes faster and faster.

Jiang Liannan looked at Li Dong's back. He was uncomfortable and stood still holding his arms.

He didn't believe it, Chen Shen never realized that he hadn't followed.

"Why don't you leave?" Li Dong found out early, rolled his eyes secretly, and looked back at Jiang Liannan.

"How can I go out to meet people like this?" Jiang Liannan said with a cold face, and he touched the corners of his reddish mouth and lips with his fingers.

"What about the mask?" Li Dong said.

"I don't know." Jiang Liannan said perfunctorily.

"I saw it just now." Li Dong walked to Jiang Liannan, searched in the other's trouser pockets, and quickly found the mask: "Isn't this?"

Jiang Liannan stubbornly, yes. Li Dong turned a blind eye to the mask in his hand.

"I'll put it on for you." Li Dong started to spit out in his heart: He is still in his 30s. Is it okay to have a B number? He is not a little boy in his twenties, but he is still acting spoiled.

"What you said just now made me very uncomfortable." Jiang Liannan said.

"Then I apologize." Li Dong apologized very readily.

"It's not a question of apology." Jiang Liannan sorted out his mask: "Is my approach misunderstood. I am not a casual person."

Li Dong said, "I don't think you are a casual person." So Feelings can't be discussed casually, there is no problem: "Let's go, you should start toasting outside."

"..." Jiang Liannan didn't speak, his eyes were stubborn.

"Really not." Li Dong was soft, and he seemed to start to reflect on himself: "Maybe there is a problem with my expression. If it makes you uncomfortable, it is my fault."

He opened his arms and hugged Baojiang warmly. Lian Nan.

"Are you a straight man thinking? That kind of words can also be spoken." Jiang Liannan complained, and then leaned against Li Dong's arms, his eyes wet, and he wanted to cry.

"Uncle Lian, you love to cry." Li Dong lowered his head and said. He held Jiang Liannan's face and kissed his wet eyes.

"Fuck..." Jiang Liannan raised his fist and hit Li Dong.

With such a hug and a kiss, a certain uncle feels better, and he feels that his lover is married, and that's how it is.

Sure enough, they returned to the main table one after the other, the new couple had already left the scene, and the bride went to change clothes and prepared to toast everyone.