Chapter 11

What Xi Xingling saw was indeed Han Tianlin. He was followed by a little lover who had recently been more adored, a plane model who had just graduated. She looks pretty and has a good figure, will come and be gentle.

That's what men do. Sometimes when they have free time, taking women out for shopping for dinner is also a kind of relaxation.

An uninvited guest suddenly came to Han Tianlin: "

Young Master !" That familiar face, disgusting temperament, is not Xi Xingling or who it is.

Every time Xi Xingling appeared, Han Tianlin was always very awkward, because this person really looked too much like Gu Xichen. His friend is also the one his younger brother Han Yubai likes.

And the demeanor and temperament of that friend, even if Xi Xingling cultivated for another twenty years, it might not be comparable to a finger of Gu Xichen.

So every time I see him, Han Tianlin is like seeing a copycat, which makes people feel cheap and at the same time very annoying.

"Why it's you again?" Han Tianlin said, frowning in disgust. There has never been an admirer who can be as annoying as Xi Xingling: "Didn't I let you follow Yubai? You don't take care of him and come to me. What kind of show do you make in front of me?"

Xi Xingling turned a deaf ear to those bad words, he smiled and said: " Young Master, I'm just coming over to say hello." Isn't it fate to meet such a coincidence? Of course he has to come over and show his performance: "Dating beautiful women What?" His gaze turned around on the girl, and couldn't help showing his sourness: "So young people like such beauties..."

Big breasts and big butts, typical straight male aesthetics, tut.

"It's your ass?" Han Tianlin was so impatient with him, he took the beautiful woman and walked out.

"Big big, big young..." Xi Xingling didn't think much, and chased after him with a face. He said: "Don't do this, I finally saw you..."

Han Tianlin sneered and ignored him at all, and instead walked away. Faster.

"Young Master, I broke up with the Second Young Master." This is the only topic that Xi Xingling can think of, which can attract Han Tianlin's attention.

Sure enough, he guessed right, and Han Tianlin stopped: "Break up?" He turned around to look at Xi Xingling with a special amusement. Under Xi Xingling's gaze, he said word by word: "Bitch, are you worthy of breaking up? What do you think you are?"

The contempt in those eyes made Xi Xingling squeeze his mouth, but he still looked at Han Tianlin eagerly, reluctant to move his eyes: "Young Master..."

"Listen to me, you It's just a meat dish that I sent to Yu Bai's bed. If he is tired of eating you, he won't want you, so you just go away obediently." Han Tianlin frowned: "Have you heard that, don't show up in front of me again, you are very annoying. Annoying."

He turned and left.

Xi Xingling's face was full of sadness, and it was a pity that she looked at the man's back reluctantly.

"Xingling? Are you okay?" Qian Xiaozhen surreptitiously emerged from the neighborhood, apparently hiding there early in the morning. He lingered on his chest with fear, and said: "So you didn't lie to me, he actually let him You go and serve Han Er Young

Master, and you are so fierce." As expected to be a wealthy young master, his aura is powerful.

"..." Xi Xingling took out a tissue from his bag and wiped his wet eyes. He was very unhappy now, and his whole body was spinning around. The feeling was like dying, especially uncomfortable.