Chapter 17

"Why make fun of me? I'm telling the truth." Xi Xingling said, he obviously didn't care about the Han brothers calling themselves Saoji, the word appeared frequently in their circles.

As long as you are a sufferer, even if you really don't show up at all, people around you will call you Sao Ji.

Generally like this, he himself is a big showy chicken.

He didn't mean the Han brothers, and they weren't the group of Xiao Sao Suo with broken mouths and gossip in the circle.

Li Dong is uncomfortable now, and he is not in the mood to chat with Xi Xingling and fart. He said, "Okay, I am very sleepy. You let me sleep for a while." He coughed twice and closed his eyes to sleep.

The medicine seemed to have an effect in the body, making him sleep much more comfortable than before.

Xi Xingling: "..." He shut his mouth obediently and sat quietly beside Li Dong's bed. He looked at his mobile phone for a while, then looked up at the bottle, lamenting how fast time flies, after all, there are not many opportunities to be able to guard the second minor in this way.

"Well, then I'll give a kiss secretly..." He

found that the second youngest was sleeping like a dead pig. He didn't stare at himself or let himself roll. Xi Xingling leaned forward and kissed again, tweeting, tweeting~

he was guarding here with joy. All afternoon, just looking at Li Dong's sleeping face was full, and he didn't even eat lunch.

It wasn't until night fell that I realized that I was so hungry that I missed lunch.

"What should I eat? The Second Young Master hasn't woke up yet..." Xi Xingling muttered. He picked up the phone and opened the takeaway app, not knowing what to eat.

At this time, Li Dong opened his eyes

quietly , and he said dumbly : "Pour me some water." Xi Xingling was looking at the app, and was startled when he heard the words: "Oh, second master, are you awake?" Then he was very happy. He said: "I want to drink water, right? Okay, I'll pour it for you..." There is a water dispenser in the room, just install it: "Second Young Master, how are you feeling now?" He leaned forward and asked warmly, his mouth open. It's only about two centimeters away from Li Dong's face, it can't get any closer.

Li Dong said: "It's better." He sat up from the bed by himself, leaning on the pillow to drink water. After drinking a whole cup, he stared at Xi Xingling with apathetic expression: "It's so late now, do you want to go back?" This guy kept it for most of the day, right? Xi Xingling: "Where are you going back? The Second Young Master is here, where can I go back?" He thumped Li Dong's leg like an ancient little girl: "I slept for the whole afternoon, is my body sore? Does my back hurt? " ..." Li Dong really had the immediate sense of marrying a young daughter-in-law. "Isn't it very comfortable?" Xi Xingling said distressedly. He raised his hand to touch Li Dong's forehead, and then touched his forehead: "It's not burning anymore. Does the head hurt?" Li Dong shook his head and said, "It's okay. "He feels okay now, and the symptoms of cold and fever have disappeared : "Have you eaten yet?" "Not yet." Xi Xingling said annoyedly: "I have a choice disorder..." "Shit!" Li Dong said. "What kind of disease or disease? You can pick the one you like." After a pause, "I pay." "Really? The second master is great, tweeting~" Xi Xingling said, and went to Li Dong. A kiss on the cheek, and then he quickly ordered the takeaway he wanted to eat. It was an expensive set meal: "What do you eat?" "Light." Xi Xingling did not go back at night, and he stayed in the ward to take care of it. Li Dong. When Li Dong was sleeping, Han Tianlin's phone called and buzzed by the bed. Xi Xingling quickly picked up Li Dong's cell phone and went to the window to answer the phone. "Young Master, Young Master is asleep." He said in a low voice. "It's you, Sao Ji." Han Tianlin said harshly, making no secret of his dislike of Xi Xingling: "Has my brother's fever gone down?" "Retired..." Xi Xingling replied glumly. Han Tianlin looked at the time: "I'll be here at eleven o'clock, you can roll when I come."