Episode 21

After dinner, Li Dong said that he was very tired today and he was going back to his room to rest.

Gu Xichen came afterwards and blocked him in front of Li Dong's gate...

It was the first time in his life that Li Dong was blocked by someone else, and he was really dumbfounded for a moment.

"What do you want to do?" After calming down, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Xichen.

"Yubai, have we become so unfamiliar?" Gu Xichen stared at Li Dong. The distance between his nose and the other party was only less than a centimeter, and he was very close: "I hope you don't avoid me. If you have any thoughts, you should tell me." They used to talk about everything, and all the troubles and happiness of this person would come to himself to tell.

"Thinking?" Wait... Li Dong made a funny expression. He first asked the handsome guy a question: "Are you attacking or

accepting ?" Although Gu Xichen looks like Xi Xingling and his body is not burly, he looks a little bit Are not affected.

As a result, Li Dong immediately stopped asking Gu Xichen about this question. He opened his mouth slightly, making it difficult to answer for a while.

In fact, Gu Xichen didn't think about these issues, just like straight men waiting to be converted, they are in the stage of ambiguity and half-understanding.

"These are not problems."

"No, no, these are problems, and the problems are big." Li Dong leaned there, and he smiled politely: "I'm Tieyi, I can't make a zero number if I'm killed. Understand? If you want to be nice to me, then you have to accept being

fucked by me." Gu Xichen choked again, maybe out of shock, maybe because he couldn't accept it.

According to Li Dong's observations, most of the latter are more of the latter, so he clung to this point, and said with a heavy voice: "Moreover, I am a person who has a strong desire to control and does not accept my object to resist me, understand? I let him If he is kneeling, he has to kneel, and if he is lying on his stomach, he has to be on his stomach. You can't do it."

"That's how he pleases you?" Gu Xichen said, silently letting go of Li Dong, and revisited the young man in front of him with a completely strange look.

"It's about it. He obeyed me, very well-behaved." Li Dong shrugged and said, "If you don't believe me, I can let you see it someday."

"What about tomorrow?" Gu Xichen said, standing in front of Li Dong in a formal suit. , Now I am especially like a competitor who refuses to admit defeat, but maintains good quality.

What a pity, such a high-quality handsome guy is destined to become cannon fodder here, Li Dong thought.

"Okay." He agreed, took out the phone in front of him, and called Xi Xingling.

Li Dong deliberately drove the speakerphone, so that Gu Xichen could see what he was looking for now.

I have to say that Xi Xingling does have the ability to'open his mouth and kneel'. He received a call from Li Dong at this point, and his mood was as if he was tied to a sky-sweeping monkey and soared.

"Second young master mua~~ my god~~ you actually called me? I miss you so much!" Xi Xingling caught Li Dong mad for a while before he said: "What's wrong, do you have any orders? "

Li Dong was a bit embarrassed holding the mobile phone, but when he saw Gu Xichen's face stiff, he suddenly felt refreshed. Because he wasn't the only one who got hot ears, and the feeling of being shared by others was the joy of being fascinated.