Chapter 20 Xi xingling 20

He got into a taxi with his arms around Xi Xingling, and Li Dong panted out of breath when he kissed the sloppy male host in the back row.

"Don't let it go, someone will watch..." Xi Xingling has been coquettishly saying not to kiss, but his hands firmly hold Li Dong and don't let go.

The blind could see that he enjoyed Li Dong's kiss, and he didn't care if anyone watched him.

Even if Li Dong wants to fuck him here, he will do it without saying a word.

"Oh, then I won't kiss." Li Dong sat lazily, glanced outside the car window, and said, "How did you come here?"

"Just take a taxi, I don't have a car." Xi Xingling replied, he snuggled up in Li Dong's arms obediently, and kept touching Li Dong's wrist dishonestly with his fingers, and finally couldn't help but put it on himself.

"What car do you like? I'll buy one for you." Li Dong said generously. Anyway, it was Han Yubai's money.

"Buy me a car?" Xi Xingling's eyes were sharp, and BMW was spinning around his mouth, but he immediately felt that BMW was tacky, driving like a nouveau riche: "Just buy a crown for me." Cheap, more than 300,000 yuan, very suitable for him to drive to and from get off work.

"So low-key?" Doesn't this guy like fancy things? Moreover, the Crown model is slightly larger, and the overall temperament is very manly. It is not suitable for Xi Xingling's slappy character: "I'll buy you a BMW, and the white one is suitable for you."

"Okay." The second master must give it away. BMW can't do anything about it, except accept it obediently.

As for the company's people, they said that they were borrowing from friends. How many wealthy friends are there?

After that, Li Dong stopped talking. He was very tired after a day's flight.

Xi Xingling woke up when he got to the place to eat, so he accompanies the other party to lunch, and he starts to worry.

People called them by themselves, and it's really hard to send them away now.

"Second Young Master..." Realizing that Li Dong wanted to go, Xi Xingling immediately looked at Li Dong eagerly: "Where are you going next?"

"I..."

" I was so tired just after getting off the plane, do you want to go to my house to rest?" "He looked forward with bright eyes.

Li Dong actually wanted to refuse, but at this time Xi Xingling's hand had stretched out from under the table, resting on his knees.

He lowered his eyes and glanced, the hand was white and white, and it felt particularly sensation on the dark blue trousers.

Men are all sensory animals, and they are excited at the first sight. Li Dong raised his eyebrows and smiled: "When I go to your house, will you still let me rest?"

"Hate." Xi Xingling was so stunned that he said: "It's fine if you lie down, and you don't need to move."

At the embarrassing time of three or four o'clock in the afternoon, you can't do anything well. It's only suitable for spending time in bed.

Xi Xingling opened the door of his house with expectation, and shyly invited Li Dong in, and squatted down to take off his shoes by the way: "Second Young Master, you know what, I feel very happy now." He said sorrowfully.

"Isn't that all right?" Standing at Li Dong's angle, looking down, he saw a pointy chin.

The line of sight is slightly elevated, it is a smooth waistline.