Chapter 22 Xi xingling 22

The time agreed by the two parties is eleven o'clock in the morning, and they will meet directly in the restaurant. If the atmosphere is OK, it's not impossible for everyone to have a meal together. Li Dong himself doesn't care, and he won't die after eating a meal.

If Gu Xichen had to carry it and refused to eat with people like Xi Xingling. That's okay, anyway, it's still early, so he can go to another place to eat by himself.

The appointed restaurant is next to the milk tea shop, and they arrived a bit early.

Xi Xingling pestered Li Dong and said that he didn't eat breakfast: "Second Young Master, I'm so hungry, I want to drink a cup of hot milk tea."

What about Li Dongneng, can only take him out to buy milk tea.

"Second Young Master, smile at the camera, I want to take it as the phone desktop." With a clever move, Xi Xingling took out his phone and took a selfie.

The hand holding the milk tea is holding Li Dong's arm in one hand, and the mobile phone in the other. After adjusting the beauty data, various angles and light are found.

"..." Li Dong was very tired. He always remembered the time he talked about his girlfriend, first he didn't need to go shopping with his girlfriend, and secondly he didn't need to take selfies with his girlfriend.

Not to mention helping her match her clothes when picking up her girlfriend for dinner, ha ha.

"Don't hold your face, okay, I hate it..." Xi Xingling freed her finger and poked at Li Dong's mouth: "I want you to smile...123, eggplant~~"

After the filming, Li Dong Rubbing his chin, he said, "I'll be

honest , you are really naive." Xi Xingling smiled, and he hummed and said, "This is an exaggeration to me. I wish I would be eighteen forever..." The photo, laughing like a idiot: "You look so handsome when you smile, take a look."

Someone's fancy mobile phone came to his eyes, and Li Dong reluctantly glanced at it.

Xi Xingling's skin is white and beautiful, and his face is like a crown of jade. He feels amazed.

This guy's dynamics and hard photos are two different things, one makes people want to beat them, and the other makes people want to fuck.

"It's okay." Li Dong said with a smile. He picked up Xi Xingling's face and kissed his head sideways. "Let's go, let's go into the restaurant and wait for him." The

stupid Xi Xingling was held by Li Dong, he said. It turned out that the legs were really soft: "Second Young Master~~~" It doesn't work. I feel that my waist is also soft. What should I do~~

"If you are hungry , you can order something to eat." Li Dong said, he picked up a menu and threw it away. In front of Xi Xingling.

"How can I do it, people haven't come yet..." She looked disrespectful when she ordered something first, and Xi Xingling didn't want to be ashamed in front of the people that the second youngest liked.

He put the menu back, and then he held his phone to focus on editing the picture.

After finishing the repair, he said: "Second Young Master, give me your phone."

The white and tender hand swayed in front of my eyes, and the white flowers made people want to take a bite.

Li Dong is also a serious person. He calmly said: "In the pocket, take it by yourself."

"Oh." Xi Xingling bit her mouth happily, got into Li Dong's trouser pocket with agile hands, and touched under the table. It took a long time to figure it out...