Chapter 29: Guan Yaoming ②The Overlord's Surrender

Lin Mo, as an undercover agent, doesn't care if he is good or not in the entertainment industry.

He came to Guan Yaoming with a heavy responsibility in order to obtain evidence of Guan Zhengtao's crime, not to make a name for himself in the entertainment industry.

Before Lin Mo had been in the snow for more than half a year, he didn't need to be occupied with busy work content, and it was more convenient for him to conduct investigations in private.

However, there was no progress for half a year, and Lin Mo knew that he could no longer remain silent. He had to get close to Guan Yaoming to complete the task.

Given that Zhao Mianzhuyu was in front, it was impossible for Lin Mo to approach Guan Yaoming as a lover.

In the original book, Guan Yaoming and Lin Mo have no ambiguous relationship, they have always been in opposition.

After Li Dong woke up, he had been thinking about Guan Yaoming's weakness. Is it Zhao Mian?

He thinks not necessarily.

First of all, Guan Yaoming is a male chauvinist. From the fact that he blindly treats Zhao Mian, but often gets angry with Zhao Mian, he often scolds him as Wang Ba Lao. It can be seen that this is a big-tempered lord.

In a certain way, Zhao Mian's liking by Guan Yaoming is also a disaster.

Guan Yaoming is definitely not a man who loves a person and is loyal. He loves himself very much, and he can separate sex from love, and separate lover from the real object.

To put it simply, it's a bit of a lack of discipline, but it's not a sloppy, he just doesn't care.

"..." After a last kiss, Li Dong got up from Guan Yaoming. He looked at the tired young man: "Brother Yao, can I use your bathroom?"

Guan Yaoming glanced at Li Dong, he nodded, but said Speechless.

He was sighed by Li Dong just now, and he did it twice in a row.

Now the boss has a feeling of being abandoned.

"Thank you." Li Dong said politely. He walked to the bathroom so frankly, his body was full of calmness, and it made people smell the old fried dough sticks.

In this way, Li Dong squeezed a cold sweat as he walked into the bathroom with a single gaze. After closing the door, Li Dong squeezed a cold sweat.

The Master went too natural just now, now that when you think about it, Guan Yaoming is really lucky that he didn't do anything to destroy himself.

Not long after, Li Dong returned to Guan Yaoming. He bent down to pick up his clothes and said, "Brother Yao, then I will roll."

"Yeah." The man on the bed snorted lazily.

When Li Dong was wearing clothes, he squinted at Li Dong with his eyes, and then said: "Why are you going back?" After

Li Dong put on clothes, he remembered that Lin Mo was driving against Zhao Mian's car. of.

Second, Guan Yaoming's villa is not an urban area. He has to walk for a while if he wants to take a car.

"Then... Brother Yao, please give me a room, I will leave early tomorrow morning." Li Dong said cautiously.

Guan Yaoming suddenly raised his eyebrows. He looked at Li Dong up and down, then closed his eyes and said, "Go out and turn left, and choose one of the guest rooms on the second floor."