Chapter 65

Lao Wu smiled like that, which really made people feel complicated.

Fu Changyin suddenly felt that Lao Wu and Lao Si were nothing but half a catty at all, and no one could say that they were not.

One is hanging his brother for ten years, not refusing or agreeing to be irresponsible; the other is engaging his brother's son, but he still doesn't give up if he is found out.

Is it difficult to be their brother?

It's simply too difficult.

Although Fu Changyin kept threatening, if Jiang Liannan didn't break up with Chen Shen, he would sue Lao Wu, but when it comes to making a decision, he may not speak.

The main reason is that everyone has always been aware that their fourth son has had such a difficult time all these years, and they are all due to the evil of the old martial artist.

Now that the fourth child is getting along with Chen Shen, it is not right, but the old Wu can't blame others.

It can only be said that people are watching the sky, not not reporting, but the time has not arrived.

"Brother Wu..." Su Ye's voice came. Like Jiang Liannan, she called Chen Wuhou as Brother Wu: "Lunch is ready, let everyone come in for dinner."

"Okay, I see." Chen Wuhou agreed . With a cry, he turned around and said to the two brothers: "Go, eat and eat."

"Yes!" Feng Mantang volunteered: "I'll go upstairs and call the fourth and eldest nephew."

"No." Fu Changyin stopped him and said, "It's still me. Go." Just stand up, if the buffing cock sees something that shouldn't be seen, it will be a bad thing to come out.

"I should go." Su Ye smiled softly and softly: "Brother Wu, hurry up and greet the second and third brothers to go in and sit, and I'll call someone."

She said, turned around and was pregnant for four months. She's pregnant, her pace is still light.

"This..." Fu Changyin frowned, but Chen Wuhou took his shoulders into the dining room.

"Walk around, just let Su Ye go." Chen Wuhou put his arms around a brother, with a smile on his face: "How about a drink today?"

"No, no, let's drive by ourselves." Feng Mantang waved his hand and sat down. "Lao Yin, what's the matter with you? You don't look like you don't

want to stay away ?" "It's fine." Fu Changyin shook his head quickly.

Upstairs, Su Ye walked to the door of her stepson's room: "..." Hearing some suspicious voices, she put down her hand that was about to knock on the door, put her ear on the door panel and listened.

"You go to school in a few days, then what should I do?" The voice from inside was Jiang Liannan: "

Will it take a long time to see you?" "Why?" Su Ye immediately heard Li again. Dong's voice: "I shouldn't choose to live on campus when I go to college." His voice to Jiang Liannan was so gentle that Su Ye had never been treated so softly.

"Is that renting a house?" Jiang Liannan's voice was also different from usual, and he became so tired: "Ginseng, or I will buy you a suite, and I will buy it near your school..."

Su Ye thought Surprised.

"Buy a house?" Li Dong seemed hesitant.

"Yes, write the names of the two of us." Jiang Liannan's next sentence immediately caused Su Ye to cover his mouth: "I want to write your name on the real estate certificate, don't you think it makes sense?"