"Alright good luck and remember think before you say." I laughed as he made his way towards me.

"Later doll face." He pecked my cheek before leaving. 

———

"Come on let's take a break we've been working on this for two hours." Tommy closed his notebook, I have been writing for what seems like hours.

"Hold on we've finally got smithing going once we finish we wouldn't have to do anymore." I kept writing ideas and lyrics.

"Let's just take a small break we've been working for sometime, let me help you relieve some stress." He pulled the notebook out of my grip and put all of them away.

"Tommy." I whined.

"Don't Tommy me come on." He got off the bed motioning me to lay down on it.

"Fine." I laid face down and turned my head to the side. He placed his knees on either side of my hips and his hands got to work massaging my shoulders.

"This is a little thank you for helping me write the song." His hand kept working on my tired body.

"Oh that's nice." I moaned softly as his hands continued to massage.

"Yeah you like that don't you?" He said jokingly moving his hands to my lower back.

"Mhh yes." How was he so good at it.

"Oh right there Tommy." He had done something to my lower back that caused me to moan a little too loud.

"That's right tell Tommy where you like it." He was having way too much fun making me moan as he massaged my body.

"Uhh!" He stopped when there was a noise at the door. Someone had tried to open it but failed because it had been locked.

"Y/n why is the door locked?" It was Keith on the other side.

"Um so I'll just finish it there's not much to get done left." He cleared his throat and got off pecking my cheek after I sat up.

"Bye." He got all his belongings opening the door.

"Hey Keith." Tommy nodded as he heading out the door and probably went in search for the guys.

"What was that?" Keith looked very irritated.

"What was what?" I stood up choosing to play dumb.

"Don't play that game with me Y/n, what was that?" He was only a few centimeters from me now.

"What are you talking about Keith?" I asked sounding frustrated myself.

"Watch it, you know exactly what I'm talking about now I'm only going to ask you one more time, answer wisely kitten." His voice was very dominant and demanding. It had gotten dangerously low almost like a growl. It reminded me of the times when I wasn't his and he would have a predator look in his eyes whenever he felt threatened and jealous.

"What was that boy doing in here?" He pressed me up against the wall trapping me between the wall and his body.

"He wasn't doing anything." I told the truth nothing was going on, nothing worth mentioning. But I knew that answer would lead to hard and raw love making which made my core drip.

"So you wanna play it that way." He looked so hot clenching his jaw in anger, I got excited knowing what was to come.

"Since you want to act like such a bad girl then you leave me no choose but to treat you like one." His hand crawled up my skirt and started teasing my dripping core making me let out a soft moan.