Chapter 19

-Morgan's Pov-

Another mission...hopefully something reasonable this time. All I know I that I'm supposed to a techie for some company.
I'm not cleared for high level fieldwork yet, but how will I ever be if all I do is fiddle with computers? Don't get me wrong I love them. They're better than humans sometimes, but seeing Sage out there snapping necks with just her thighs is hard. I want to do that. I want to be the one that guys fall for, because I'm hot and dangerous. Maybe it's because she trained me that I want to be just like her. Maybe not just like her. I want to be better. I want to be the badass out there, but I want to stay who I am and be a little nerdy and nice without always being the one people are scared of.
I've asked Sage a million times to train me to be like her. And a million times she's said no. Always something about not being ready or being unpredictable. If anything, I'm very predictable.
There was one time she said yes. It was the last. She went easy on me when we sparred. She gave me opportunities to knock her down. I finally managed one, and we moved on to weapons. She lectured me for an hour. I don't remember any of it. She finally held up the gun and said to disarm her. I stood there for a second but did as I was told. It took multiple tries but she finally relaxed enough to give me a fighting chance. I got the gun, and she, out of the blue, told me to shoot her. I hesitated for a moment, maybe longer than that. I could never shoot her. I didn't know if the bullets in the gun were real or not. Before I could make up my mind, she had disarmed me and shot me in abdomen. They were blanks.
"You wanted to be me. I always take the shot." She put the gun down and said we were through. I didn't ask again.
It is what it is though. She's her and I'm me.
This mission is the first opportunity in awhile to test out my skills. I'm not being critically watched, since Isaac is the main one Sage will be watching.
I haven't worn my wig in awhile. I think the last time was in D.C. I was tailing a senator.
It's brown and really short. I actually kind of like it.
I go downstairs and see Garrick waiting.
When he sees me he says, "You know I've always had a thing for brunettes."
"Go tell Sage that!" I say.
"She'll kill me!" He cowers behind me.
I laugh and sit down next to him.
"What do you think the mission will be like?" I ask him.
"I'm hoping like the one in Paris, but it probably won't be," he says.
"So you're hoping to propose to me again?" I say smirking.
He blushes and laughs.
"Maybe," he says and I blush.
"Okay, break it up!" Brandon says as he comes down.
I roll my eyes.
Soon, everyone is downstairs. As we are about to leave, Sage says, "Oh, I forgot something! I'll meet you guys there."
She runs back into the house and Isaac stays to make sure she's okay.
She should really give him a chance. He's sweet and cares about her.
We leave and put the stuff in the jet.
Once we're done, Sage and Isaac arrive.

{Isaac's Pov}

When we're about to leave, Sage gets out and runs back into the house.
I stay there to make sure she's okay.
I wait for a while and fly up to her window. Does this count as spying? Now, I can see why she likes it.
She doesn't see me and seems to be saying something.
I get closer and hear her say, "Get it together, Winters. You have a job to do. Do it. No hesitation."
She puts something something in her pocket and leaves. I quickly fly back to my motorcycle and wait for her.
What does she mean? This mission doesn't seem hard. Get in, get out. There's something she's not telling us and it's important.
She comes out and doesn't question why I'm there. We drive in silence.
When we get there, we sit the same way we did on the way to Paris.
I really hope they don't try to make it exactly like Paris.
Somehow I'll mess everything up.
Sage is upset, so she falls asleep quickly. I move her head on my lap and cradle it.
"Just tell me what I did," I whisper.
What do I do?
Something is really bothering her. If she lets me in, I can help her.
There's nothing else to do, so I fall asleep.
When I wake up, Sage is gone.
Soon, she comes back with shorter red wavy hair.
I go next. I have white hair with the same color eyes as mine are.
I actually don't look that bad. Handsome in fact.
"You guys want to say our names out loud again?" Garrick asks.
"Sure, I'll go first," Clara says, "Rachel Fisher."
"David Banner," Brandon says.
"Olivia Hudson," Morgan says happily.
"Spencer Jackson," Garrick replies.
"Natasha Renner," Sage reports. I like that name. I think Natasha is American for Natalia which is Russian which I think is a beautiful language.
"Oh, I can call you Nat and mine's Clint Renner," I say smiling. Clint and Natasha Renner. 
I've never been to Hollywood, so I hope we get to explore and have some fun.
️Sage looks a little better, but she's faking a smile. I can tell she's getting into character, because of our deal.
"Let's go!" She says, "Same order as last time."
Everyone smiles and heads out.
We walk this time, because the hotel is close.
She doesn't smile anymore, at least not a real one. I miss her smile.
On the way there, I pull her off the sidewalk into a private little corner.
"What are you doing?" Sage asks peeved as Clara and Brandon walk past us.
"Sage, I'm so sorry," I apologize, "I didn't mean to pry into your personal life. We're not best friends anymore, so I should stop acting like it. I'm sorry."
Her glare changes to a sorrowful glance at me.
"It's not your fault, it's mine. It's just something I can't tell other people," she says not looking at me, "To show I'm sorry, I've got this. Will you put the ring on your wife's finger, Clinton?"
She pulls the ring I got her out of her pocket.
That's what she went back to get.
I smile. I get down on one knee and slide it on her finger, "Of course, Nat. Do you think we should stop with the pet names?"
"Nah, it makes it look like we're actually in love, which is what we're going for. Right?" She says.
"You're right. As always," I smile and take her hand, "Let's go."
We walk to the front desk and check in.
We're in the honeymoon suite again. This time it has a pull out couch.
"Okay, I'm taking the couch this time," she says.
"I don't want you to have to do that," I say.
"It's not your choice," she says and smirks.
We meet everyone in Clara and Brandon's room.
The girls are having a girls' night. We are going to go have fun somewhere.
Once they leave, Garrick starts talking, "Let's go spy on them!"
"What?!" Brandon and I both say shocked.
"You know you want to," he says smirking.
"What if they catch us?" Brandon asks concerned.
"They won't!" He argues.
"They're spies," I remind them.
"We can use these disguises I have," he says. I look and see he has contacts, hair dye, hats, and other little things. I don't want to know where he got all of it.
They both look at me expectantly.
"Fine," I say giving in, "but if they catch us, I'm blaming you!"
"Okay, whatever," he says dismissively.
We run downstairs and see them going into a karaoke club.
We sit in a booth in the corner, so they won't see us. We order and wait.
Eventually, Clara and Morgan pull Sage onstage.
They start singing and are really good.
Sage is finally letting it go a little.
They start shaking their hips and all our mouths are probably touching the floor. It looks a lot like the music video, but it's different seeing someone you know do it. Especially them.

Morgan:
She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive (oh)
(You've been waiting for that, stop, hold up, swing your bat)
See anybody could be bad to you,
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah

M:
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)

Sage:
She mighta let you hold her hand in school, but I'mma show you how to graduate
No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk, just come and show me what your mamma gave (oh, yeah)
(You've got a very big shhhh, mouth but don't say a thing)
See anybody could be good to you,
You need a bad girl to blow your mind

S and M:
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)

Clara:
(You know what, girls?
Let me show you how to do.)
It's Myx Moscato
It's fizz in a bottle
It's Rachel full throttle
It's oh, oh
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the pot of blue fo-to
Kitten so good
It's dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could
Go, Batman robbin' it
Bang, bang, cockin' it
Queen Rachel dominant, prominent
It's me, Liv, and Nat
If they test me they sorry
Ride us up like a Harley
Then pull off in this Ferrari
If he hanging we banging
Phone ranging, he slanging
It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing (uh)

B to the A to the N to the G to the uh (baby)
B to the A to the N to the G to the hey

C:
See anybody could be good to you,
You need a bad girl to blow your mind (your mind)

S and M:
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)

M:
Bang, bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)

C:
Yo, I said
Bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang, bang

M and S:
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)

Sage catches my eye.
Oh no, what if she knew it was me?
She's a top spy. She can see through a disguise easily. Why didn't I think of this sooner?
"Guys, we have to go!" I say, but they don't move.
The girls get off the stage and come over to us. Sage sits down next to me making me almost stop breathing I'm so scared.
"Leaving so soon?" Sage asks innocently. She working the seduction angle Ms. Melody said to try. All I can say is it's working.
"Natasha, what are you doing? You're married," Morgan asks.
"The name Clint ring a bell?" Clara asks shocked.
"I don't know does it ring a bell to you?" She asks me touching my arm softly making me jump.
"No," I say nervously.
"Oh, my mistake," she says and gets up, but not before kissing my cheek, "See you at the hotel, honey!"
I look at Clara and Morgan and see they are as shocked as I am.
"Guys?" Clara asks.
"Hi," Brandon says sheepishly.
"David, how could you?" She asks.
"It was Spencer's idea!" He says.
"We'll discuss this later," Morgan says.
"Ooh!" Brandon says laughing.
"You too," Clara says and they walk out.
I glare at them.
Great. First I spy on her and then lie.
How am I gonna get out of this one?