Elena stared up at me with big sparkling eyes.

She's just so beautiful. I pray for the day when all of this shit is over and it's just me and her. No distractions. No fighting. No disagreements. Just me and her.

I sighed bringing my forehead to rest against hers. "I love you." I said again. "I'm not mad about what happened or anything. We're okay... right?"

I waited for her to respond but I was met with silence. I didn't know what to do from there. I didn't want to push her too much and I didn't want to be annoying. I just wanted her to feel the same way about me the I feel about her. I want her to love me.

My body relaxed a bit feeling her tiny fingers glide up my back and entangle themselves into my hair. "I love you too," she whispered. I smiled. That was all I needed to hear.

I pressed my lips against hers, missing the feeling of it. They were soft and inviting. I ran my fingers down her thighs and guided her legs to wrap around my waist. I could feel the heat of her arousal radiating from her core.

Elena's P.O.V.

I could feel my nerves kicking in. Harry isn't mad anymore and he said he loves me. For the first time... I actually believe him.

I shuddered feeling his lips trail down my neck and spread out across my chest. I felt this tingling sensation in between my legs and that caused me to be terrified even more.

I've never been intimate with Harry before and that scared me a little bit. I mean I've never enjoyed sex. It's always been painful and rough and I remember with Greg, it was never as great as he said it was.

I felt Harry's large fingers trail down to the lining of my panties and he froze. His eyes met mine and I froze.

Neither of us moved. His eyes held so much power but yet so many emotions. I couldn't look away.

He leaned down and connected our lips again and I couldn't help but let out a small moan. I felt him become hard. "Elena," he breathed. "W-we don't have to do this if you don't want to. I mean I'm okay with stopping right here."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go any further. My voice was small as I spoke. "I-I.... what if I'm sore or something from the miscarriage.." I was shocked by my sentence because I said 'miscarriage' with no problem.

Harry quickly scooted off me and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you sore, love? Fuck... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Let me get you some ice so it-" I sat up and kissed him just to shut him up. "Harry," I said. "I'm okay... I-I'm not in any pain or anything. I'm just..." I sighed. "I mean we never.... um... I'm just scared it's going to hurt."

He gently pushed me to lay down and smiled. "I won't hurt you my love. I promise everything will be fine. Do you trust me?"

I nodded without even thinking. "I trust you."

"That's my girl."

He kissed me again. This time more slowly and passionately. His tongue trailed from my neck to my breast. Pleasure filled my body as I felt his tongue swirl around my nipples. I arched my my back feeling his mouth clamp down and suck on them.

I groaned feeling him pull away causing him to chuckle. "Patience princess," he breathed.

My body stilled feeling his lips travel down to my thighs. His large hands gently pried my legs open and his fingers slowly pulled my panties off and tossed them aside.

My heartbeat slammed against my chest. I became even more nervous. Is he going to kiss me down there?

I lifted my head to see what he was doing. His eyes lifted to meet mine and I felt my cheeks flush. His tongue slowly moved down to my core and flicked my clit. My body shivered and my head fell back on the bed. His tongue swirled around making sure to explore every inch of me. My toes curled feeling something build up at the pit of my belly.

I whimpered, "H-Harry... s-something is happening... I-I..." He captured my clit in between his lips and swirled his tongue back and forth at a quicker pace. I squeezed my eyes shut feeling the sensation in my stomach become more intense. "H-Harry..." I whimpered.

Harry groaned sending vibrations to my core. "Cum for me, baby." My back arched as my legs shook violently. Shocks of pleasure took over my body.

Harry's P.O.V.

Watching Elena cum was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I don't think she has ever had an orgasm before... which was pretty obvious.

I wiped my mouth and kissed her cheek, giving her a minute to come down from her climax. Her body was trembling and I loved every second of it.