4561-4580 Jealousy

Start from the beginning

  After Fei finished condemning Su Luo for not being moral and righteous, he came up with gossip: "By the way, Nangong Nangong in your mouth is not Nangong...Second Young Master, right?"

  Leng Qishao was on the same level as Nangong Second Young Master, Su Luo. Since she refused Leng Qishao, then her sweetheart must be Nangong Second Young Master.

  Su Luo gave him a blank look and remained silent.

  To remain silent means to acquiesce.

  On Tuesday, Feiyu urged Su Luo earnestly: "Oh, how do you say hello? Leng Qishao likes you. It's a blessing that you have cultivated in your last life. Don't eat the bowl and look at it in the pot, so as not to fight with the chicken. You can’t get it.”

  PS: The authors in the book review area recruited typists and part-time jobs are all cheating money~~These people post hundreds of advertisements every day, and the sub-moderators will delete them if they work overtime. But now, let’s copy the words of a reader who was cheated of money, let’s take a look:

  Don’t write to everyone, I was deceived. Those part-time jobs are for you to add some supervisor, then go to the channel to find the receptionist, and then the receptionist will tell you what the job is. Finally, they said that they would charge a fee. If you pay the fee and start a job, they will say that they will take you to find a training teacher! ! ! The training teacher will cheat you another 10 yuan, and then go to the host to do the task, and the host will cheat you another 10 yuan! ! ! Finally, the online banking trial order will pit your tickets. I was deceived 310+. I can only say that I am stupid, so don't be deceived, I hope everyone will go up and don't let more people be deceived! ! ! !

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4562 Meeting 1

  Su Luo never knew that Tuesday Fei was such a gossip.

  She glared at him

  angrily : "You're very long-winded!" When Fei Fei saw that Su Luo did not listen to persuasion on Tuesday, she was even more poignant : "Who is the second master of Nangong? What family background is that? Such an incomparable power and power. Like you?"

  Su Luo choked in his throat, unable to refute anything, only stared at Tuifei with a black face and gloomy.

  On Tuesday, Fei thought that she was talking about it, and continued to say earnestly: "Now there is a Leng Qishao who likes you. It has been a blessing that you have cultivated for ten years. Why don't you know how to cherish it? How can you think of Nangong so far?

  Where's the second young

  master ?" Su Luo : "...you talk too much!" Tuesday Fei: "I'm really worthless for Leng Qishao, he was injured so badly, and he ran to distract the strong of Shenwuzong. I don't know how he is now..."

  Su Luo originally wanted to stop Fei's hand that was dizzy on Tuesday. She stopped talking, only sighed lightly, and lowered her head to reflect on this mission.

  Speaking of which, this mission really failed completely.

  Today is the last day to pay the task, and she is 500,000 years away from the imperial capital.

  Not only can't pay the task, but also can't participate in the freshman league.

  Not only could not participate in the freshman league, but also owed Leng Qishao a big favor.

  Su Luo patted his head depressedly, and then sighed long.

  If at this time, Nangong Liuyun appeared and brought her back to the imperial capital...