Chapter 19

Alhamdulillah 'alaa kulli haal.

💚💚💚

"An daura auren Azaan da Noorin akan sadaki..."

   I don't really know may be my ears are now affected by her love not only my heart. But right this feels a little bit strange. How possible could I be hearing things like this. Or may be I'm going through auditory hallucinations.

Someone nudged me by my side. I looked and saw it was Zayd. He smiled and stretched his hand toward me for a handshake. I shook his hands staring at him with a blank expression. I don't even know he's standing by my side.

"Congratulations man! Finally!" He whispered into my ear and winked.

Was this means what I heard is real. I didn't understand what's going on. What I knew is I came for my sister's wedding fatiha.

Zayd turned to leave as someone needed his attention. I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Wait Zayd! Are you by any means trying to say...what I heard is real or what actually? I couldn't understand anything". I uttered confusingly.

"Of course! you heard right angon Noorin, will get back to you later, I'm needed urgently". With that he disappeared into the crowd.

People came and congratulated me about the thing I wasn't aware of. In fact I still couldn't believe what's happening. I needed an explanation, a very good one. I caught a glimpse of Baa. I felt so desperately to run and ask him what's really happening and to clear my doubt as I'm feeling that I needed someone to wake me up from my dream, but I saw him with people as they congratulated him.

An Idea clicked into my brain, Maa. She's the only person that can explain well to me. I quickly went home since the mosque where the marriage was knotted wasn't far from my home.

I couldn't help but entered and passed through the crowd till I reached Maa's room. I pulled the door opened as my gaze met with Maa's but there are a lot of people inside the room. I saw her smiled as she excused them and came to me.

"Maa what's happening? I'm really confused and no one is hoping to tell me what's really happening" I couldn't hesitate.

"Let's go to Baa's room, we can talk there" she smiled.

I leaded the walk to Baa's room as Maa followed me from behind. She sat on the couch while I sat on the floor beside her anticipating what she's going to say.

Without any waste of time, she told me all that happened. That Ashraf sacrificed his love because of me. It was just four days since when the two families discussed about it but they decided to keep it secret for the two of us. But why didn't I even get a hint? My family actually knew how to keep a secret. Even Batool didn't talk to me about it and I knew she knows. Everything feels surreal. Am I really Noorin's husband now? But what about her, is she even happy with the marriage?. Thinking about that makes my heart skipped a bit.

"Azaan" Maa snapped me out of my reverie.

"Uhm" I stared at her not knowing what to say.

"It feels surreal right?"

I nodded. By Allah my mouth seems heavy.

"You've seen it now right? I've been telling you this. With Allah, the impossible becomes possible. What ever Allah had written to be yours, no matter how far the journey might turn out to be, it will surely comes your way. Noorin now is already yours Azaan and I can't tell how much happy and proud I am. Seeing you settling now, I feel happy, so much happy! And I prayed this will Inshaa Allah be the best for you two". She stopped for seconds then she proceeded.