Chapter 10

Sincerity is the prerequisite for justice to prevail and for corruption to end.

💚💚💚

I dedicated this chapter to my able friends
Ushayyah and lasmukh  thank you for your votes and amazing comments💚 saranghae🤌🏼
Keep voting and commenting as always🙏🏽🥰

NOORIN

   I felt the sunbeam on my face. Adda found another way of waking me up from my sleep, I don't know how the Idea of disclosing my curtains came to her. She can never leave me to sleep in peace. She didn't say anything after disclosing my curtains and just sauntered out of the room and I didn't either. I closed my eyes gently and sighed. I don't know what she want me to do for her this early morning, she just don't like it when someone is sleeping while she's awake and she wasn't the kind that sleeps a lot. And she won't wake anyone other than me.

  I was still lying down for almost 30 minutes since Adda wake me up. I was thinking about how my life turned out to be now. I wasn't enjoying every bit of it. I knew I have my family, my friends that were all there for me but with all of them I wasn't enjoying my life. It was only when Azaan left that I come to realize his impact in my life. My life has lost its meaning when he left. I just thought... yeah! He was someone whom I knew I love, but I don't know I love him this much until he left. I don't even know the strength of love till now. Is this how love is? I guess this is how it is when it comes undone. I never know life will be terrifying without him. I was quiet all the time, I just stare and think. I easily get upset. My heart is screaming, which I wished I weren't quiet. My words get frozen within my swollen lungs. Azaan just came like a whirlwind and turned my life upside down, my dream-world was shattered. I was lost in a cruel dark world and stuck in my own darkness.

  I sat down and grabbed my phone that was on the bed side cabinet. I checked the time, it was 9:00am. "Adda wake me up this early! Yaa Rahmaan!" I mumbled. I stood up and ambulated to the bathroom. I finished all my toilet chores and sauntered out of the bathroom. I sighted Adda seated on the coach holding her baby Ammah(Aisha), she was named after Ammie, while the boy was named after Ya Maheer's father, Sulaiman(waleed).

"I thought you won't wake up ai" Adda voiced not minding to look at me.

"Adda what do you want me to do for you this early morning fisabilillah?; for Allah sake?" I mumbled walking to the vanity table.

"Do I have to wake you up when I needed you to do something for me? How can you be only sleeping? Why can't you get something to do other than sleeping? I won't let that if I'm breathing in this house".

I didn't say anything, I just focused on rubbing my skin with lotion while pushing Adda and all her nagging!

"I'm talking to you Noorin!" she squealed.

"To Adda dayrin an aqulu laki shinu?; what do you want me to tell you?" I turned and saw her glaring at me.

"I can't be talking to you wa inti tasma'ini lekin ma tastajeebi; and you're hearing me but you're not answering me".

"Tohm Adda malesh; sorry. I will soon resume back to school, so I won't be sleeping anymore it's just in the matter of a week" I said and continued with what I was doing.

"Ke dai ki ka sani! Finish and come downstairs, someone is looking for you". She sauntered out of the room immediately she said that.

"Huh! Adda can be something I swear!" I muttered while I was heading to where my closet is. She have been looking for a way to frustrate me. I wasn't always in the mood to argue or fight with anyone. The twins also have been looking for my trouble but I was always letting everything slide out. Even Ya Zayd has tried his own best to cheer me up, we went out for a lot of shoppings, but still I'm always moody.