Chapter 12

O Allah, help who are in need, wherever they may be.

💚💚💚

Life in Oxford has been a blissful one Alhamdulillah. Salwa and I have grown so intimate that she's trying as much as possible to see that I wasn't left alone so that I won't be lost in my thoughts. She knew what I'm going through though she didn't know the full details about what happened to me. She has such an enthusiastic personality, I was more than content with her, she's just a sweetheart! Even little Rufaidah wouldn't leave me alone. I can only find myself alone when they are all gone for school. I will say the family are kind of very supportive and I'm glad they're all there for me.

Ammeey was processing for my admission in Oxford university. That's where Salwa is studying Biomedical science.

I have also grown a little closer to Akhi Ashraf though I wasn't much comfortable living around him. But he's somehow friendly enough which will be very difficult for me not to like his personality. He didn't stay much at home because Ammeey made him the CEO of one of his companies. You can only see him at home during weekends, and you can see him may be twice for the rest of the weekdays.

"Assalamu 'alaikum" Salwa's voice rang as she opened the door and made herself inside the room.

"Wa'alaikumussalam" I answered in my quavering voice. I was inside the blanket with my MacBook watching 'The fault in our stars' for the umpteenth time. And you couldn't believe it, I cried every time I rewatch the movie. I don't know if I can get over it. And you know the emotions huh!

"Wait! You ain't crying are you? This is serious! Hey what's the crying for?" She pulled out the blanket and there appears my emotional self hugging my MacBook.

"You're watching this movie again? Ya Ilahil aalameen! You'll never be serious Noorin, how can you be crying over and over for the movie you've watched several times? Huh! I can't believe this!"

"Can you cover me so I can finish it? We can talk when I'm done!" I mumbled not looking at her.

"Unbelievable!" Salwa exclaimed and laughed.

Seeing that Salwa isn't ready to cover me up, I did it myself, I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over covering my whole body. I played the movie and continued watching it shedding my tears. Salwa finished what she wanted to do and sauntered out of the room blabbering things that I didn't care to hear her out.

Later that day after dinner, I and Salwa went back to our room and we're discussing things at random. Rufaidah came in and sat beside me "Ukht you said today you're coming to my room for sleep over, aren't you coming anymore?"

"Oh! My baby I'm aware of that, how can I not come? You can go and sleep, will come later on" I said pulling her cheeks.

"What are you two talking about now? You can't leave me to sleep all alone here" Salwa shot me a deadly glare.

"I'm going for sleep over, you can sleep all alone for today" I chuckled.

"Ukhty I will have her for today, malesh; sorry" Rufaidah said giggling because of the expression she saw on Salwa's face.

"You ain't going anywhere and period!" Salwa rolled her eyes.

"Of course I will! You can't stop me madam! In fact I'm going now" I stood up and picked up my phone that was on the bedside cabinet.

Salwa stood up and blocked my way. This girl is really something! She's like always competing with her little sister and like always getting jealous of her.