Chapter 9

When you ask me of a woman...

She is the one who feels deeply and love fiercely, her tears flow just as abundantly as her laughter. She is the one who honours her experiences and tells her stories. She transforms her pain, suffering into strength and wisdom. She stumbles, she falls, but she always rise just as the sun rises. She accepts both compliments and criticisms graciously knowing that for a flower to blossom it takes both rain and sun. She prefer to walk in darkness than to follow someone's shadow. She is the one whom when thrown to the wolves would return leading the pack. She is designed to be admired not always liked. She went through the storm and survived, because she is a powerful woman. She is designed to be admired not only liked,
Because she is a warrior.

Happy International women's day🧕🏼🥷🏾💪🏼🎉

💚💚💚

Note; this chapter is in third person, I thought I should let you guys know! So my fiful enjoy to the fullest!🥂🍻

———————

"We need to cardiovert her before it gets worse..." Dr. Faruq stated

"Place the pads..." He instructed the Nurse that is with him.

"We are charging 100 joules..." The Nurse informed.

"No! Can you get a hold of yourself! That's a high charge to start with!" Dr. Faruq yelled. "Charge 50 joules"

"Ok...we are charging 50 joules" the nurse said with a trembling voice.

The Doctor looked at the ECG machine and saw that she was still in SVT(supraventricular tachycardia), and she's still unconscious.

"Charge...100 joules" He managed to get the words outta his mouth. After the nurse charged, he pressed the shock button while he squeezed his eyes.

After some minutes which seems like an hour, "It seems like she's getting back" he mumbled tiredly and placed his index and middle finger on her neck to check for her carotid pulse. He inhaled deeply on feeling her throbbing pulse against his fingers. But she's still unconscious because of the anaesthesia. He instructed the nurse to place a low oxygen mask on her face so that she can breathe better.

"Monitor her vital signs until she's awake" he stated as he stare at Noorin's lying body. She looked so pale and weak even while sleeping.

"Make any mistake and you'll lose your job" he mumbled as he dragged himself out of the ER.

As he stepped out of the ER, Zayd grabbed his arm forcefully "Doctor how is my sister? Nothing is wrong with her right? Tell me, tell me please!" He ended yelling at him and shaking him.

"Zayd, calm down please" Abee hold Zayd back.

"Doctor how is she?" Ammie voiced tiredly, with her puffy face.

"She's out of danger, now we'll wait until she wake up" he explained.

"Alhamdulillah" they all mumbled. Zayd went back and sat down while he grabbed his head. He's feeling a pressure across his forehead and both sides of his head.