Chapter 125: Ninja Quest: Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"What about the map we found along with the power coins?" Alpha then asked as I was surprised to hear about this part.

"Map?" Billy asked as we all looked at Zordon for conformation with the map appearing in Alpha's hands.

"Hey, maybe it does exist." Rocky says as I chuckled and smiled.

"Maybe we can find the temple." He continued to say.

"And find the power." Aisha adds as I nodded to that.

"I'm sorry, Rangers. The desert of despair is much too dangerous. Even with the help of the white omega ranger and her team." Zordon tells us.

"We faced danger before. If there's even a chance this temple exists-" Tommy starts as he nods at me.

"We have to take it, with or without my mom's help this time." I finished looking determined.

"Tommy and Lily are right, Zordon. We can't just give up." Billy adds to what we are saying.

"Very well. Although it's against my better judgment, I will let Alpha give you the map. But I must warn you, once Lord Zedd learns of your destination he will try to thwart your every move." Zordon starts to explain.

"Without your powers, you will be at his mercy." Zordon finishes as Alpha turns to us.

"Oh, ay-yi-yi." Alpha says giving Billy the map.

"Powers or not, we don't have choice." I said as the others nodded to that.

"But let me contact my mom for back up, if needed." I said to the others as they nodded to that.

"Ready when you are Lily." Alpha tells me as I nodded and sighed putting my communicator to my lips.

"Emerald mage to Emerald Princess. Emerald Mage to Emerald Princess! Mom, if you can hear me, we require your assistance, again please." I said through my communicator.

After a while of not hearing anything, we see something white teleporting in.

"I hear you my daughter, I am on my way to earth. I'll meet you there." I hear my mom say through my communicator, I smiled looking at my friends seeing them smile back at me.

-Time skip-

Once my mom has gotten here we see her in her in her ranger uniform with her helmet off.

(Author/Red: This is what the suit looks like.)

After hearing of our plan, she decided to stay here on earth in case Rita and Zedd tries anything.

"Remember, stay alert and be prepared for the unexpected." Zordon tells us as we all got into position.

"Alpha, are you ready?" My mom asks him looking worried for us.