Chapter 35: The Rockstar

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but she has the wolf necklace instead

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but she has the wolf necklace instead.)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"This is going to be fun." Billy says as he puts a bag onto the rad bug.

"You guys are going to have a good time." Jason says as he smiles at us.

The others, Lily, and I were going on a trip except for Jason. He had to stay behind because he wanted to spend time with his cousin Jeremy as I walked over to him.

"I wish you were coming with us." I say to him.

"Wish you were coming with us brother." Lily says to him.

"Yeah, there's plenty of room. Well, barely." Billy says as he looks inside as Kimberly laughs.

"Thanks guys, but I want to spend time with my cousin Jeremy while he's in town." Jason says.

"That's sweet." I said.

"It just won't be the same without you Jase." Zack says.

"Sorry, I'm late you guys." Trini says as she arrives as she had something in her hands.

"I baked these in my gourmet cooking class to take along in our trip." Trini adds. I along with everyone else take one. I begin to chew on it and it wasn't that bad.

"Ugh. What is in these?" Kimberly asks.

"It's an exotic recipe. Very popular in France right now, they call it Torte a la escargot." Trini answers.

"Escargot?" Billy asks.

"Tasty." Zack says.

"In other words, snail." Billy says. My eyes widened and I stopped chewing it. I throw it away along with everyone else.

"Ah. All ready to take on our trip." Trini says.

'Oh no. I didn't want anymore of that stuff.' I thought and I could tell Lily didn't want anymore either.