Chapter 101: Lights, Camera, Action

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily is wearing in this chapter. Of course she has the bracelet from Tommy, green bracelet from Scarlett, and a necklace from her mom.)

Lily's Point of View

"And television as we know it was first introduced at the World's fair 60 years ago in 1939." Aisha says to us.

I was currently in Ms. Applebee's class and Aisha was doing her report on televisions. Next, she puts a tape inside a VCR she had set up with a small TV on top of Ms. Applebee's desk.

"As early as 1923, David Sarnoff recognized the possibility of developing a television system. In an historic memorandum, he had to say, quote, 'I believe that television, which is the technical name foe seeing as well as hearing by radio will come to pass in due course." The man finishes what he was saying.

"That was a wonderful report, Aisha. Class, can anyone remember from Aisha's report who is the father of television?" Ms. Applebee asks us. Bulk and Skull raise their hands.

"Bulk?" Ms. Applebee asks.

"Captain Kangaroo?" Bulk guesses.

"No, Bulk. Obviously, you weren't paying attention." Ms. Applebee answers as I shook my head and then I raised my hand.

"Lily." Ms. Applebee calls on me.

"I believe it was General David Sarnoff." I spoke.

"Correct." Ms. Applebee says.

"Show-off smarty pants." Bulk calls me and I rolled my eyes to that.

"Captain, General, what's the difference?" Bulk suddenly asks.

"Class, today we learned about the power of television, as a communication medium. Tonight, as you all know, the Power Rangers will be on TV to spread their special message about the power of education. Tomorrow in class, we will discuss, what they had to say and how it affects you personally." Ms. Applebee says, then the bell rings signaling the end of class.

"Class dismissed." Ms. Applebee announces. I grabbed my bag and books, then head towards the door. Bulk and Skull rushed forwards and pushed rudely past me. My books ended up falling onto the floor.