Chapter 115: Best Man for the Job

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author

And these are the outfits that Lily wears in this chapter.

But she also is wearing the necklace that has a picture of her sister and cousins, the bracelet that her mom given her, and the bracelet that Tommy gave her.

I hope you all enjoy this story!

Buh-Bye!)

Lily's Point of View

"Hey uncle Ernie! Do you want to watch the latest episode of Supernatural before I head off to school today?" I asked him happily as I was ready to head to school this morning.

"Sure, kiddo. This will be a time to relax before heading to work and it will be good to see your sister on the television again." Ernie says knowing that Scarlett just got back to set after she just got out of the hospital.

Before we turned the TV on, we heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I said smiling as I opened the door, once I opened it, I see Tommy on the other side.

"Hey Tommy. You're here early, come on in." I said happily as I let him in.

"Hey there Tommy. Want to watch the latest Supernatural episode with us before school? Do you want anything?" Ernie offered him as he smiles and chuckles for a bit.

"I would like to watch Supernatural with you guys and no thank you on anything else Ernie. Thank you though." Tommy says as I closed the door behind us, and we sat down next to each other.

After a bit of talking, we got to finally watch the Supernatural episode before we all left the house. Yet Camila jumped on the couch and lied on Tommy and I's laps as we smiled still watching the episode.

But while watching, I noticed that Scarlett was way better after she talked to Jason and she got better physically as well by the way the episode was. Which reminded me about talking to her later.

-Time skip-

Soon I was just walking with Aisha, Kimberly, Billy, and Tommy joking around for a minute until I see Aisha look at something.