Chapter 43: A Bad Reflection on You

(Author/Red: Hey guys, but whenever I read the chapter name I was thinking of the song, 'Crawling by Linkin Park.' And I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing, but she has the wolf necklace on

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing, but she has the wolf necklace on.)

Lily's Point of View

I was back in school, walking with my sister and friends to our next class, when we see Mr. Kaplan on the floor.

The floor was wet and very slippery, there was a lot of soap. We all rush over to him.

"Mr. Kaplan are you alright?" I ask him. Scarlett and Jason turns off the drinking fountain which foam was coming out from. The students crowd around us.

"Mr. Kaplan, can we give you a hand?" Billy asks.

"You six, detention now!" Mr. Kaplan says to us, except for Scarlett.

'What?' I thought as Scarlett was in complete shock.

"What?" Kimberly asks out loud.

"Huh?" Billy asks.

"We didn't do anything." I said.

"Mr. Kaplan, we just got here." Scarlett says as Mr. Kaplan puts his wig back on.

"Yes. All of you, go now! Except for you Scarlett." Mr. Kaplan says.

We make our way to detention as Scarlett looks like she had mixed emotions about this. I was freaking out. I've never had detention before. Even Scarlett knows this. Ever in my short little life.

"Now... You all know why you're here..." Mr. Kaplan says.

"Well not really sir..." I said.

"Quiet Ms. Monroe." Mr. Kaplan says to me as I stay quiet. Skull makes a raspberry noise.

"Your drinking fountain prank was the height of delinquency." Mr. Kaplan says.

"But we didn't..." I begin to say.