Chapter 105: Forever Friends

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! She also has the bracelet Tommy gave her, bracelet given to her by Scarlett, and locket of her family.)

Lily's Point of View

I really wasn't sure who the people were that went with Uncle Ernie the other day. And I only hope that Scarlett is okay with Jensen and his family.

I'm not even sure if should tell the others or Jason about what happened to her at all on set. Now I was just in my room making a bit more bracelets that Scarlett and I were making before.

I know the others were asking me about the two, but all I told them is that I wasn't sure who they were. But they do seem to be really close with my uncle for some reason.

Honestly that's all I knew, I'm not even sure if Scarlett knows who they were. But I didn't want to bother after what she just went through a while ago. I mean, that is her and Jason's kids after all.

I mean whenever she's ready, she'll say something like Ernie will.

Then my phone starts to ring, and I looked to see who it is. It's Tommy! I sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked out loud as I stopped what I was doing.

"Hey Lily." I hear him start to say in worry.

"Hey. What's up Tommy?" I asked in concern for him.

"Nothing just wanted to check up on since it's the weekend soon. But really, how are you doing after school? Ernie says you went to dance class, then went straight home." Tommy asks me in concern.

"Okay, I guess. Just chilling watching Supernatural while making more bracelets. How are you doing?" I now asked him in concern remembering what they were doing.

"My hands are hurting right now. But I'm okay. I'll probably stop by later to give you a small something." Tommy says now trying to lighten things up while I chuckled.

"I can't wait to see it!" I said full heartedly as I hear him chuckle as well.

"Can't wait to see you." Tommy adds and I knew he was smiling. 

'Believe me, so was I!' I thought happily after seeing Tommy one on one again.

"So, how was Scarlett? Ernie told me you two were still contacting each other." Tommy asks me as I sighed.

"She's alright at the moment. She had a small injury, but other than that she will be fine and on set again later today actually." I lied to him a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. That's why she wasn't on last week's episode. Sorry to hear that, Lily. But at least she'll be back soon, right?" Tommy says trying to make me happy. I smiled a bit again as I agreed with him.

"Yeah! She will be!" I said cheered up a bit more.

"Okay, you have fun with what you're making. See you later, Tommy!" I suddenly said happily about seeing Tommy again later.