Chapter 49: Lions and Blizzards

(Author/Red: Lily is wearing the one on the right, but she has black flats

Scarlett was wearing the one on the left, but she has the wolf necklace on instead.

Yet their hair is long and black.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I cheered Jason on as he runs through the tire course against Bulk. We were currently at the Angel Grove park for the OddBall games competition.

I see Bulk trip on the last tire as I shook my head. Then Zack does the hop competition. Jason and Trini were in the lead, they were doing the crawling competition and they were in the lead.

"Yes!" I cheered with the others. Jason and Trini made it through first. The whistle blows as I congratulate Jason and Trini.

"All right, settle down! The red team wins!" Mr. Kaplan yells. I cheered as I was on the red team.

"But there's a tie between the red and blue team, in terms of points." Mr. Kaplan says and the crowd cheers.

"Now, the final event: The tug-of war. The winning team will receive the coveted noble lion trophy." Mr. Kaplan announces. We start getting ready for the tug-of war competition. We held this very long rope on top of some mud.

"All right, everybody! Man your positions!" Mr. Kaplan shouted.

"We are gonna whip you good, Jason!" Bulk shouts at him.

"Give it your best shot, Bulk!" Jason shouted. I was behind Jason, Lily and Trini was behind me, then Zack, Billy, Kimberly and some other people from our team.

"Hey Angela! You want to defect over to the winning side? The Zackman saved a special place just for you!" Zack shouted.

"Dream on!" Angela shouted.

"Yeah, right Zackman. Angela knows which side the real men are on." Bulk says.

"Yeah, the real men!" Skull says as they both flex their muscles.

"Yeah right." I say to them.

"Bring it on Monroe! Bring it on." Bulk says.

"On the count of three, I'll blow the whistle." Mr. Kaplan says.

"All right, let's do it Jase." Zack says.

"Yeah." Jason says.

"We'll beat them." I said.

"We'll win!" Lily says.

"One. Two. Three!" Mr. Kaplan shouted before he blows the whistle. I start pulling the rope very hard along with the others.

"That trophy's mine, buzzard-breath! Prepare to eat mud!" Bulk shouts.

"Prepare to eat your words, Bulk!" Kimberly shouted.