Chapter 57: Two Heads are Better than One

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, and she is wearing the wolf necklace

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, and she is wearing the wolf necklace. They changed before they got to the command center.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I was currently at the Youth Center working behind the counter with Lily while Jason and Tommy were teaching a self-defense class to the women of Angel Grove.

"Hey, can I get another smoothie? It's just really good." This guy asks me.

"Coming right up." I said as I walk over to Ernie who was making smoothies.

"What do we have?" Ernie asks.

"Another pamango smoothie." I answered.

"Wow, that's like five of them so far today. I'll make them, keep on taking more people's orders." Ernie says.

"You got it." I say to him as I see my friends walk over except for Jason and Tommy who were still teaching their class, while Lily was now cleaning the tables.

"Here you go Zack." I say to him as I gave him his smoothie. Trini sat beside him.

"Thanks Scarlett ." Zack says as he starts drinking it.

"Mmmmm. This is so good." Zack adds with Lily joining them. I then see Jason and Tommy coming our way.

"Oooh Tommy, you gotta try this." Kimberly says as she hands him her smoothie.

"Yeah, man. They're great." Zack says. Zack hands his to Jason who begins to drink it.

"That's really good." Tommy says.

"Uh huh." Kimberly says.

"What is this?" Jason asks.

"It's a mixture of anasis cosmosis, sidium fruit and krika fruit." Billy answers.

"They're my new exotic fruit shakes. I got some pineapple, guava, some papaya, a whole bunch of stuff." Ernie answers.

"They're really good." Lily says.