Chapter 114: Return of the Green Ranger: Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

Once Tommy got to the others, and reassured the town that they'll help before they disappeared.

-time skip-

The others morphed and now are calling upon their zords.

"Mastodon Lion Thunderzord power!"

"Pterodactyl Firebird Thunderzord power!"

"Triceratops Unicorn Thinderzord power!"

"Saber-tooth Tiger Griffin Thinderzord power!"

"Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord power!"

They all jumped into the zords as the Megazord transformed.

"Thunder Megazord power up!" They shouted together, while Tommy defeats the wizard. But the green ranger remains.

-Time skip-

After they got the Dragonzord to rest, and Tommy and the clone defeated the rats.

The clone decided to stay behind in the past, while Tommy teleported back to the present.

-Time skip-

Everyone was at the command center now looking for Lily.

Once they located her, Tommy and the others teleported there seeing her on the ground unconscious.

"Oh no, Lily." Kimberly says as they all quickly went to her side.

The thing on her neck was now broken after Tommy, and Rocky broke it off her as gently trying not to hurt the girl.

"Is she okay?" Adam asks worriedly.

"Is she alright?" Aisha asks in worry.

"What did they do to her?" Rocky asks panicked.

"By the look of what the wizard did, she was almost chocked. This was the way the wizard intended on destroying her." Billy says worriedly for the unconscious girl.

'I almost failed her.' Tommy thinks to himself.

"I'm sorry we couldn't get to you sooner." Tommy says as he picks her up as the others looked saddened.

"Don't be saddened Tommy, we couldn't have known what the wizard would have done to her." Kimberly says to him.

Soon they teleported to true command center and Tommy places Lily down on a coach bed, so Alpha can help her.

With the others unmorphed, they all waited for Lily to be okay. But Tommy remained at Lily's side all of that time.

But in the meantime, Zordon got the wand destroyed.

-Time skip-

"Will she be okay, Alpha?" Tommy asks worried as the others wanted to know as well.

"She will be okay, Tommy. She just needs some rest." Alpha reassures everyone and everyone sighed in relief. Even Tommy.

"Hey, Zordon. Do you know why Lily was the only one in a prison?" Kimberly asks in worry.

"It's probably because she figured out that the green ranger was a clone faster. But I wonder how?" Billy theorized.

"Billy is correct. She noticed things that Tommy doesn't do anymore and picked it up quicker." Zordon answers, but Billy then noticed something on Lily's right wrist.

A bracelet that was similar to Scarlett's, but green instead of blue.

"Hmm... That's unusual." Billy says as he sees the bracelet.