4501-4520 Saving Gong er

Start from the beginning

  Nangong Liuyun's eyes closed tightly, showing no sign of awakening.

  "Chu San said, you lost too much blood because of me, so I will return the blood to you." Su Luo quietly looked at that beautiful face, with a soft voice, passing like a feather." In this way, we will owe nothing to each other."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4502 Meet 8

  Su Luo spread his right hand, and Yanhua's dagger appeared in her hand.

  Su Luo quietly looked at Nangong Liuyun on the bed, gently lifted him up, and sat cross-legged opposite her.

  Su Luo slashed in the palms of Nangong Liuyun's left and right hands, and at the same time made two slashes in his palm without hesitation.

  Afterwards, the two reached each other with their hands.

  Nangong Liuyun lost too much blood, while Su Luo had plenty of blood.

  Therefore, Su Luo urged the blood all over his body to flow continuously into Nangong Liuyun's body along the clean blood vessels.

  Nangong Liuyun has always been in a coma, but he can instinctively distinguish the quality of blood. At first he was still in a defensive state, but soon, his instinct realized that Su Luo's blood is the most precious heaven between heaven and earth. After the material treasure.

  Without Su Luo's urging, Nangong Liuyun's instinct was like a tight grasp, gurgling unceasingly.

  Su Luo lost blood faster and faster.

  And her face became paler and paler.

  Su Luo's body is getting colder and colder, but her mouth keeps a faint smile, because she can feel that after absorbing her blood, Nangong Liuyun's original body, like a dead tree in spring, gradually revives its vitality.

  At this time, no one is allowed to disturb.

  Once the transmission is interrupted, not only will Su Luo suffer severe injuries, but Nangong Liuyun will also be injured.

  At this moment, an untimely sound came from the door.

  "Why are you all outside?" came a majestic and indifferent voice.

  Su Luo's original calm state of mind, following these words, suddenly awakened her like a stone thrown into the Jinghu Lake.

  Nangong Liuhao!

  Nangong Liuyun's brother!

  After taking away Nangong Liuyun, people from the Dragon and Phoenix tribe were sent to hunt her down for thousands of miles!

  So, how could Su Luo forget his voice?

  At this moment, the young master Nangong, who forcibly dismantled Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo, was standing outside the door less than 30 meters away from Su Luo, and questioning Chu San and the others majesticly.

  Young Master Nangong is serious and stern, so Chu San's slaps on him.

  Ning Tianhao was just talking, but Chu San was one step ahead: "Gong Er is resting inside. We were afraid of quarreling him, so we came out to talk outside."

  Nangong Liuhao's sharp, deep eyes stared at Chu San: "No one is there. Take care of him inside?"

  "Uh..." Chu San paused for a moment.

  How do you say this? Su Luo’s medical skills, the only people in this group who have seen her pass through the King of Medicine Valley Emperor-level pharmacist will know how high her medical skills are. Others definitely don’t believe it, not to mention that after finding out the truth, The attitude of the Nangong family towards Su Luo... is terrible.