4481-4500 Reversal

Start from the beginning

  However, it is not so easy to enjoy the flowers quietly.

  At this moment, Yan Shijie pulled Murong Mo towards Su Luo, full of breath: "Hey!"

  Su Luo still quietly admired the flower scene in front of him, as if he hadn't heard the call.

  "Hey!" An arrogant voice sounded, and at the same time, Yan Shijie's hand grabbed Su Luo's shoulder.

  How could Su Luo be caught by her? At this moment, Su Luo moved away and moved away.

  Su Luo turned around and stared at the person in front of him.

  Yan Shijie's original arrogant face was shocked when he saw Su Luo's face!

  What kind of face is this? Yan Shijie was sluggish, he couldn't describe how beautiful Su Luo was, but he knew that if Murong Mo had 60 points, Su Luo would definitely be 100 points plus 10 points!

  Such a strong contrast made Yan Shijie be stunned.

  Su Luo frowned slightly, glanced at him displeasedly, frowned and turned to leave.

  But Murong Mo smiled coldly: "Su

  Luo, why don't you go so fast if you don't do anything wrong ?" At the same time, Murong Mo glanced at Yan Shijie, and his voice was angry with mockery: "Yan Shijie, what did you just say? "

  Murong Mo reminded Yan Shijie, and screwed him under his armpit!

  Yan Shijie was in pain and suddenly recovered, and at the same time he heard Murong Mo's words.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4483 Reversal 1 One

  side is a peerless beauty, and the other side is a woman with family interests... Yan Shijie's mind is fighting between heaven and man. He secretly blamed himself for being so stupid and took the job.

  Yan Shijie turned his head to see the cold smile at the corner of Murong Mo's mouth, and he was shocked!

  Murong Mo... Murong family...

  Yan Shijie quickly decided what was best for him.

  Therefore, he chose Murong Mo without hesitation.

  Yan Shijie put away all his appreciation for Su Luo, and smiled coldly: "Which girl are you from?"

  Murong Mo smiled coldly on the side: "She is not a girl from any other family, she is a pariah from the lower realms! "

  Yan Shijie stared at Su Luo in cooperation: "Since I'm a pariah, why don't I bow to my son? I don't know how to do it, it's rude to someone's birthday party!"

  Su Luo looked at a loss, as this stupid fork was talking Confused expression.

  When Yan Shijie saw Su Luo's expression, he was immediately displeased: "Tell me what's wrong with you? Can't let people tell you? You said you are a pariah, what qualifications do you have to come to the Tang family's birthday banquet? Who invited you? "

  Yan Shijie cursed on his face, but he was extremely happy in his heart.

  Untouchables from the Nether? great! With such a lowly status, he waited out of Tang Mansion, and then ordered someone to steal her into his other courtyard secretly, to be his golden house hidden jiao, hahaha!

  And at this moment, Yan Shijie's father accompanied Mr. Tang all the way.

  Yan Shenyu probably wanted Elder Tang, so he was respectful and flattering.