4481-4500 Reversal

Start from the beginning

  This Yan Shijie has always liked Murong Mo, and he loved and defended her.

  He saw Murong Mo frown tightly, and immediately greeted him with concern: "Momo, what's the matter, did someone bully you and gave you a grievance?"

  Murong Mo became more upset when he saw Yan Shijie who had come up. Up.

  What she likes from the heart is Ning Jingyu, but since the last banquet of Murong's family, Ning Jiu has gone to their family land and went to the valley of life and death.

  Brother Ning Jiu did not go early or late. Why did he decide to enter the Valley of Life and Death of the Ning family that night after meeting Su Luo and Nangong Second Young Master? Although he didn't want to admit it, Murong Mo could figure it out with his toes. Brother Ning Jiu went for Su Luo!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4482 Accepted 4

  He wants to break into the valley of life and death, experience nine deaths, and gain the inheritance of the clan, only in this way can he be qualified to stand by Su Luo!

  hateful!

  Murong Mo became more and more angry.

  Seeing Murong Mo's complexion, Yan Shijie asked distressedly: "Momo..." When

  Murong Mo saw Yan Shijie in front of him, a wicked sneer suddenly flashed under his eyes!

  She hates Yan Shijie and Su Luo even more. Wouldn't it be nice to let these two people she hate pinch each other and she watch the tiger fight from the mountain?

  Therefore, Murong Mo pointed to the lavender figure in front of him: "She's bullying me!"

  Yan Shijie looked up, but saw that graceful figure of the back was slim and graceful. Just being a back, people can see. Head overwhelmed, hard to extricate himself.

  "Are you sure... she bullied you?" Yan Shijie swallowed.

  Seeing Yan Shijie's demented expression, Murong Mo suddenly had the idea of ​​kicking him to Mao Keng!

  What's up!

  This girl asked you to vent your anger for this girl, but who did you show this expression to!

  Although she didn't like Yan Shijie, Murong Mo still felt very upset when he saw men who liked him drooling at other women, and his resentment towards Su Luo grew deeper.

  She sneered coldly: "It's she who bullied me! If you can't help me out, never talk to me again!"

  How much does Yan Shijie really like Murong Mo? Of course not.

  In fact, Yan Shijie has been pestering Murong Mo, more for the background behind her.

  The Murong family, the eight giants ranked second, if they could marry with the Murong family, life would be much easier for the Yan family.

  You know, how many newcomers are eyeing the position of the Yan family, and how many families want to be among the eight giants?

  "Okay! I'll help you out!" Yan Shijie took Murong Mo and walked up.

  Murong Mo wanted to shake off his hand, but when she saw Yan Shijie's solemn expression, she was also curious, how exactly would he teach Su Luo?

  Almost none of the people who came to Tang's birthday celebrations were known to Su Luo, so she stood alone in the courtyard to enjoy the flowers.