19: The Book Theif: The Movie

Calum came over around 5. Apparently plans changed and we weren't going over his house- he was coming to mine. I made us a fancy dinner of spaghetti and garlic bread. It was delicious.

Mum stopped by around 5:30, told me she was going out, then left. I think she was glad I didn't ask where she was going.

I was glad she didn't ask why Calum was here.

We put on the movie. It was good, the actors were okay and the picture was amazing. I recognized the first chapter, but I didn't know anything after that. Calum had tissues with us. It worried me a little- I didn't want to cry in front of Calum. But the way Calum grabbed the tissues and kept them close to him made me think that they weren't for me.

"So the movie is just like the book, right?"

Calum shrugged. "More or less. You'll pass the test. Have something to go off of for the project."

I nodded. "What are we doing for that?"

"I was thinking we could re make Max's book and maybe add a chapter? Or do something from Rudy's point of view."

I looked over at Calum. "Who's Max?"

He put his head in his hands. "Oh god."

A few hours later, the movie was getting intense.

"I'm scared," I said.

"Why?"

"Because something bad is going to happen. I just know it."

Calum moved closer to me, offering me the tissues. "Here."

When the bad thing did happen- and I'm NOT spoiling you need to read/ watch this on your own- Calum was a puddle of tears in my lap. I surprisingly held it together.

"Don't cry," I told him. "Look- Rudy finally got his kiss."

Calum looked up at me, his brown eyes sad and in pain. It hurt my chest.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT," Calum yelled at me, punching my chest and my arm. But he was smiling now. "You have to be sad! I look like a wimp crying like this."

I pulled Calum into a hug. "I'm crying on the inside."

"You don't show your emotions?"

I let go of the hug and held onto Calum's hands, holding them. "Not the ones I don't want to."

Calum nodded. "I wish I was better at that."

I laughed. "Are you serious?"

"What?"

"You're like- a brick wall. I could never guess what you're feeling. When we first met, at least."

He blushed. "That's a good thing," he mumbled.

"Why is that good?"

"You don't want to know what I was thinking when I first met you."

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Calum," I smacked his arm. "You dirty boy."

He winked, moving closer to me, almost on top of me. "You know you like it."

I laughed, nodding.

"You know I know you like it," Calum teased.

"Only a little bit."

Calum's hand moved down to my waist. "Oh, I can make you like it a lot."

I kissed Calum, pulling him on top of me and not stopping him as his hand slipped into my pants. I moaned into the kiss, moving my own hands down to Calum's pants.

He shook his head. "No, just you right now."

I didn't argue.

He continued to move his hand against me, on top of my underwear, and I continued to get harder and harder. He kissed my neck, sucking on the spot below my ear. I moaned loudly, a noise between pleasure and surprise. Calum was good.

"Calum," I moaned. "Fuck, Calum."

His boner brushed against the inside of my leg. "Don't say my name like that," he whispered.

"Why not?"

Calum closed his eyes for a moment, his hand slowing down. He opened them again, and I felt his hand stop, moving back towards the top of my underwear.

"Because I'm not going to be able to control myself."

His hand went inside of my underwear, palming me. His hand was moving up and down along me, and I let out the loudest moan yet.

"Calum," I closed my eyes and let my head back against the couch. "Fuck, take me."

Calum moved his lips to my ear, biting the lobe softly. "Really?"

I nodded. "Please- Jesus Christ, please."

Calum shook his head, his lips brushing against my neck. "I can't. We shouldn't. Not now."

I whimpered a bit. "Let me," I moved my hand to his pants again. "Please."

Calum nodded. I let my hand into his pants, under his underwear, and felt him. He was, um, big. Defiantly not asian, I thought. He was hard, too. Almost as hard as me. Calum bit his lip, letting a small moan escape. Was I doing it wrong? Why was I so loud, and him so quiet. My mind went back to the first day at school- I wonder if he's silent during sex, a girl had said.

I was going to make him scream my name, I decided.

I moved my hand faster, and his slowed a bit. That was okay, because I had felt myself getting there and I wanted to wait. Calum bit his lip, and I moved my lips to his neck. I moved my lips down his skin until he inhaled sharply, and I sucked on that spot. Above his collarbone, below his jaw.

"Luke," he half moaned and half breathed.

I sucked harder, biting a bit. I moved my hand at the same speed, but harder, pushing into him a bit more. I got the response I wanted- a deep, raspy moan from Calum.

"Oh, Luke," he said. "Luke."

I got harder at the sound of him moaning my name- as if it was possible to get harder then I was now.

Calum was in between my legs, my hand down his pants and his hand down mine. His hand was still working, but less now that I was working on him. I didn't mind- seeing Calum like this was all I needed.

"Calum, you can stop," I told him.

He shook his head. "No."

I cradled his balls. He threw his head back and moaned again, louder.

"Let me," I told him.

He pulled his hand out of my pants, and I flipped us, so I was on top of him.

Calum was wearing black skinny jeans, as usual, and his were unzipped and unbuttoned. I pulled at them, getting them down to his knees. His boxers were red and plaid, and they joined his pants at his knees.

Calum was flushed, hard, and obviously nearing climax. I moved my head down to him, taking him in my mouth. Calum moaned loudly. My neighbors probably heard that one.

"Fucking- Luke," he moaned. "Luke, please."

I did my work, using my hand to stroke what I couldn't fit and using my other hand to cradle his balls. Calum thrusted his hips, making it go deeper into my mouth. I tasted something salty and warm, pre cum.

"Fuck, Luke, I'm going to," he moaned. "You can s-stop."

I continued, going a bit faster. Calum moaned again, deep and needy.

He came and I swallowed.

Calum laid back, his eyes closed and a slight smile on his face.

"Fuck, Luke. Fuck."

I kissed him, hoping I didn't taste like Calum. "Was it good?"

He nodded. "Amazing."

"Better than that straight guy you kissed," I blurted.