15: Green Day

"Cal, hey," I said, letting Calum come inside.

"Can we put on music," he immediately asked. The silent treatment was done.

"Yeah-"

"I'll put in my music," he said. "Where?"

"What do you have."

He held up his phone and a CD. "Either."

I took the CD from him and put it in my mom's CD player. Green Day.

"You're a big Green Day fan," I ask.

He nodded. "Are you?"

I nodded. "Defiantly."

Calum smiled. "Good. Here."

He handed me an envelope.

"Open it," he told me.

I did. Inside were two section C tickets to green day. Row 1.

"Calum... Whoa."

"Guess where section C is," he said, almost bouncing.

"Where?"

"In front of center stage."

"Like, front and center?"

"Front. And. Center."

I jumped into Calum's arms, hugging him tightly.

"CALUM THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY SHIT!"

He hugged me back, pulling me into him tightly. We stayed like that for a few seconds, just hugging and moving a bit side to side.

I didn't let go, and neither did he. We just hugged, moving a bit in a circle. The hug had loosened, and now we were just together. I could tell my heart was racing, and I knew Calum's had to be too. Now was the time to say it- that I'm gay. That I really like him. That we can be together.

But he let go, and we moved apart. I couldn't stop smiling at the tickets in my hand.

"Calum, how- how did you even...?"

He shrugged. "Connections."

-----

Calum and I were on the couch, watching American Horror Story together. I was a bit scared- so I had my head in his chest.

"Luke, nothing is downstairs," he said.

I shook my head, one eye peeking at the screen. "No, I swear there has to be something in the basement."

Calum rolled his eyes, but I felt his hand go on my back. It calmed me.

"It's just Tate, he's going to scare the girl so she leaves Violet alone."

"Tate's hot," I said. I felt my cheeks blush and buried my face in Calum's chest. He smelled like... Calum. Yum.

Calum laughed. "He is."

Calum's hand moved down my back. I shivered. He shifted awkwardly. Then he moved his hand off my back, letting it fall in my hair. He subconsciously played with it, twirling it and just touching it. I loved it. I almost wanted to moan at the feeling- I loved when people played with my hair. And Calum just... I loved it.

"Shit," I said, when a scary part was happening.

"It's okay, just don't look," Calum said, his eyes never leaving the TV.

My face was in Calum's chest. His hand was in my hair, and the other found its way onto my back, holding me tightly. "I'll tell you when it's over."