4461-4480 Leng Vs Nangong

Start from the beginning

  Tang Yalan, who had been hiding far away from him, was completely irresistible under such suction.

  She wanted to run, but her back was sucked, she was like a thread in Leng Qishao's hand, being sucked directly into his hand.

  During this process, Leng Qishao's ink-black pupils were like scorching brilliance, looking at Su Luo wickedly, without moving his gaze.

  Su Luo's dark eyes stared at Leng Qishao. She knew that this person was headstrong and overbearing, and could do whatever he wanted. No one could stop him.

  Leng Qishao didn't say a word, and while mentioning Tang Yalan, he smiled at Su Luo like a smile, full of threats.

  Su Luo was about to lose to him.

  "Only three passes?" Su Luo was secretly angry, but his face was calm as water.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4462 Leng Qishao 10

  " Only three passes." Leng Qishao is extraordinary and awe-inspiring.

  "What's the third level?" Su Luo stared at him angeredly.

  Major General Leng Qi throws away Tang Yalan, and Yin Hong's lips slightly open: "Well, for you, it's a bit difficult."

  Su Luo coldly snorted, "The exam questions set by Leng Qishao, which level is not difficult?"

  Leng Qi Shao looked at Su Luo seriously with a serious expression: "This level is particularly difficult."

  "Oh?" Su Luo was curious.

  Leng Qishao's sharply lined face, red lips slightly open, indifferent: "This third level, you have to defeat me, is it difficult?"

  Su Luo looked at Leng Qishao with an idiot look. !

  "Are you crazy!" Su Luo stared at him, pointing to his nose: "I want to defeat you?"

  Leng Qishao: "Yes, you want to defeat me."

  "Haha." Su Luo answered with a note. Sneered, "I don't talk to lunatics."

  Defeating Leng Qishao? Among the younger generation, apart from Nangong Liuyun, who would dare to speak out against Leng Qishao? She has only cultivated for three hundred years, Su Luo, how can she compare with him?

  Leng Qi rarely saw that Su Luo was really angry. He patted Su Luo's back with his slender jade fingers: "Why are you angry before you finish? Allow you to ask for help off the court."

  Su Luo's eyes lit up in an instant: " Anyone can do it?"

  Of course Su Luo ca n't do it herself, but as she is in the Alchemist Guild, it is absolutely feasible to ask a hidden powerhouse to help the other Leng Qishao.

  Leng Qishao looked at Su Luo sympathetically, with deep eyes like stars reflected in the deep sea: "You can only ask someone for help, you know who he is."

  Su Luo was slightly startled.

  Although there was such a faint feeling, when Leng Qishao said this sentence, his purpose today was truly revealed.

  He paved the way for one level after another, but the real goal was Nangong Liuyun.

  His name is Nangong Liuyun, and Nangong Liuyun will definitely ignore him.

  But what if it was her Su Luo? Before at Murong's house, how much Nangong Liuyun maintained her, as long as she was in the hands of Leng Qishao, would Nangong Liuyun not come?