The Love Potion - Confrontations

Beginne am Anfang

My heart was pounding loudly as I raced downstairs searching for her, she wasn’t there and my car was also gone. “DAMN IT.”  I swore.

That stupid girl, she thought she had all the answers and she could do everything by herself, I didn’t have to be a genius to guess what she was going to do. Because it was clear she was going after Zoë. “Damn it.” I swore, it was this kind of reckless attitude Christina displayed that made me furious.

Nevertheless I couldn’t let her get herself killed, I went back to the house, Gloria must have a car in this house, I went searching for keys, so I could go after the woman I loved before she got herself killed!!!!! Because the last time I saw Zoë she was pissed and I had a feeling she was getting tired of us and if Christina pushed her even though she needed us she could kill her.

“Damn that girl.” I swore again.

Christina’s POV

Meanwhile, I drove Kevin’s car to my dad house, it was noon and he should be at work but I saw his car in the driveway, he was probably waiting for me, I held back that the tears that were threatening to fall, he probably won’t see me again.

I parked the car three houses away, I needed something from our house but I couldn’t let my dad see me or he wouldn’t let me out of the house ever again, so I sneaked into our neighbour, Mrs. Buckhart’s backyard and then tip toed towards our house. I knew there was a ladder out back I could use. It was exactly where I had seen it; I used it to sneak into Brianna’s room.

What I needed was a gun Brianna had stashed in her bedroom, the gun had originally belonged to Tim but she had taken it away from him, I knew where it was hidden because she had told me about it.

I went to the hidden spot and brought it out, I didn’t know the model but I knew it was a handgun, I stashed the cold metal into my bag and went towards her closet and looked for the money she normally kept hidden in there.

I pulled several notes without counting them and then climbed out of her room down the ladder and got back into my car. I had more stop to make before I continued to where I wanted to go.

I stopped at a general store, even though it was noon the place was deserted, good, I thought the less people that recognized me the better, I reached for cart and went hunting for the item I needed, which was easy to find, I stocked my cart with 5 liter cans containing gasoline and then wheeled it back to the spot where I was supposed to pay for them.

The man behind the counter stared at the ten cans of gasoline with surprise and then suspicion. “Hey kid what is all that for.” He asked eyeing me.

“None of your business.” I said and handed him several hundred bills.

After he saw the money he shut up, I had intentionally over paid him. I loaded the gasoline in my car and drove towards the infamous Zoë’s inn.

My plan was simple I was going to burn her and her minions down to the ground, if she somehow managed to crawl out of the fire alive then I would try shooting her with a  gun, if that didn’t work and she came after me to kill me, it wouldn’t matter because I was already going to die anyway.

I drove to secluded spot and then parked, maybe it was the adrenaline pumping through me or maybe the fact that I didn’t care if I died anymore but I approached inn with ease. No one seemed to be outside but as I went round the house searching for a sign of life in the house because I couldn’t well burn down an empty house, I noticed several of her minions downstairs gambling and committing all sorts of acts, I counted about thirty of them which was good enough for me.

The next thing I had to do was to make sure none of them managed to escape whiles the house was burning, so I went round locking the doors and throwing the keys away, everything was a blur for me, my body was moving around but my mind was back at Gloria’s house with Kevin. I don’t even know how I had managed to lock all the doors without getting caught.